Not As He Seems (Skyzero)

Hello guys, girls, and cheese! Holy crap, 600+ Reads! *SQUEALS* And it'll probably be to 700+ when I post this. You guys are just amazing. I mean, one of the authors I've always obsessed over and looked up to noticed me! Thank you!!!!!! So, I'm doing a small little Sky x squid!Sub because it just happened to come up into my mind. 

"Sub, shut up already!" Sky yelled at his mute friend jokingly, shoving him afterwards. They were doing another parkour map, but something was off. All day, Sub seemed to be less emotionless then normal. Usually, you'd think maybe that'd be a good thing, but it worried Sky. What did Sub know that he wasn't telling him? I could tell you, if you truly want to know. You do? Okay...

Sub is truly a squid hybrid. He was placed into the SkyArmy base to spy and get secret information for the squids. He was also kept up-to-date on any attacks that might happen. And today, today was their biggest attack. Sub had not been born mute, nor a hybrid. Both were afflicted by the squids at a young age when they raided his family's village. He was the only person who could stay emotionless, blank-faced even. They found him a helpful asset to their army so he lived. He watched as his best friend Sk3tch was murdered. It hurt so much, especially since Sk3tch was the only one who ever cared. That was, until he met Sky. In case you hadn't caught on, he might have fallen in love with Sk3tch, but Sky was taking his role. He began to obsess over the brunette's well-being. He was supposed to be on the other side! Choose a team Sub!

"Sub!" Sky yelled as he caught the other who had nearly missed the jump in his distracted state. "If you don't want to do parkour right now, we could just go back home Sub." Sub nodded eagerly, hopping he'd get the message. Please get the message. The squids are going to attack the base Sky. Save yourself.

When they arrived back at the base, it was too late. Recruits lay on the ground in pools of red, all becoming bigger by the second. Fresh kills. They're only just inside.

Sky quickly raced inside, budder sword yeilded in an instant. He wanted to warn him, to hold him back. Sub couldn't do that though. Sky needed to help his people. And he needed to help Sky. Sub followed him as he ran through their troops, not doing anything to protect the squids. They're supposed to be his people but, they never felt like home. The base felt like home. He began to help the recruits who were being attacked, doing his best not to bring out his tentacles. That was until he saw Sky advance right into a trap. That idiot!

"Watch out Sky!" an unknown voice croaked as a squid pushed Sky out from under a trap. 

"S-sub?"

"Get out! Save- save yourself!" The voice squeaked and cracked as the tentacles grabbed another sword that swung towards the two. "Go!" 

"No! I'm helping you!" Sky yelled as he fought off a squid that nearly killed Sub. He squeaked, still not used to talking again.

"Sky please! I love you, and I can't let you get hurt." Sub said, grabbing Sky and throwing him towards the recruits. Please get the message Sky. Sub squeaked one last time as a sword stabbed through his body. Maybe he'd meet Sk3tch where he was going...

Short, I know. I got lazy and tired and yep. PLEASE COMMENT WITH THEIR SHIP NAME! Oops, silly Caps Lock :P I just wanna know if this is wrong, it's kinda a strange ship.