Time? (NoochZahHutt)

Yay! NoochZahHut! Requested by TurqDownForHutt so enjoy child!

Pete ran down the hallways, pushing people out of the way. He couldn't believe he'd forgotten again. A few people snickered as they stepped aside, knowing why he was in such a hurry. Rumor had it that Pete was trying hard to get someone who had friend zoned him because of his mistakes in the past. Pete swore they weren't true, but he continued to try to make himself look great around this person. Said person was his best friend Mat. Mat and two of his friends used to be the school targets until Pete stepped in. He saved the three and became great friends with them. Ever since, they met up in the theater every day, after school to go hang out somewhere. And today, Pete was going to be late again. Along the way, a girl tried to flirt with him but he just ignored her and continued on. He arrived a mere minute late.
Mat was sitting there and playing with his curls. "I'm sure he'll show up dude. He's not that bad." Rob assured as he rubbed his shoulder. Preston sat up on the stage behind the two.
"Why did I have to fall for him?" Mat asked as he buried his head in his hands. Preston looked up and saw a confused Pete.
"Hey Pete! You made it dude!" Preston yelled, hopping down to meet Pete at the door. Pete looked at Mat for a second before being attacked by Preston. Pete caught the younger and spun him once before putting him down. Rob came over and did a guy-hug-thing with Pete. Mat waved from his spot on the floor and looked back at the floor. Pete sighed and walked over to him. He sat beside the boy and Mat scooted away.
"Mat?" Pete asked, moving closer only to have Mat over farther away. "Mat." Pete said, repeating their earlier actions. "Matthew." Pete cooed as he moved closer again. Mat got up this time and tried to walk away. "Ah ah ah. Not happening." Pete said as he grabbed Mat's waist and pulled him closer. Preston and Rob watched nervously from the doorway. Mat just crossed his arms and refused to look at Pete. "Matthew." Pete cooed again as he tried to spin him. "Don't be stubborn Matthew." Pete said and that made Mat snap.
"Stubborn?" Mat asked, breaking free from Pete's grip. "I have every right to be stubborn. Do you know how many times you have forgotten us, or blown us off?" Pete tried to say something in his defense but Mat held up his hand. "Don't even bother. I'm starting to believe you're just using us for face, the jock who protected the nerds. Do you even actually care for us? Because I'm not buying it anymore." Mat stormed out of the room and Preston and Rob glanced at him carefully. Rob went after him.
"I'm sorry Pete but-"
"Go after Mat. And tell him that I'm sorry." Pete told Preston who nodded and ran out after the other two. He sat back down where Mat had been sitting and sighed. He messed up. He had forgotten, but he had been talking to Vikk. Vikk and him were planning a time for them all to get together to play some video games. He hadn't forgotten about their existence, like Mat thought, but rather forgot to check the time. He smacked his head a few times before tears began to fall. He hated when Mat thought badly of him. He always tried his best to keep himself on Mat's good side. He hated seeing the boy angry or sad, and it made it worse that his anger and hurt was towards him. He let the tears fall freely as he buried his head in his hands.
"Mat! Matthew!" Rob yelled as he pushed through the crowd. Few moved for him, mainly the ones who feared Pete. He eventually caught up with Mat outside the school and held the boy who had stopped, frozen. "Mat. Are you-" Rob was cut off by Mat bursting into tears, clinging himself onto Rob. "Never mind." Rob whispered as he held the other close. The people who walked out gave them strange looks to which Rob glared back, and very few sent them a sad smile. Preston caught up and looked at the two sadly. Preston walked over and took Mat himself. Rob was okay with people while they were crying, but Preston was amazing at calming them down. He rubbed Mat's back and cooed into his ear. Mat soon stopped crying and continued to hide his face in Preston's neck.
"It's okay Mat. I'm sorry. You'll be okay." Preston said as he squeezed him tighter.
"Why did I fall in love with a monster?" Mat asked, hiccuping from crying.
"He's not a monster. He's just bad at remembering. You know him best, you should know he isn't a monster." Preston said as he held the boy. Vikk walked over confused.
"Hey guys, what happened?" Vikk asked as he walked towards Rob.
"Just, Pete was late again." Rob explained. "And Mat snapped." Rob said as he looked at the other two.
"Yeah, that's my fault." Vikk said nervously, smiling shyly at the group.
"What do you mean?" Mat choked out, wiping his eyes with the ends of his sleeves.
"He was talking to me. I was trying to set up a day where I could hang out with you guys. He absolutely flipped when he saw the time though, and rushed off while I was mid-sentence. I forgot to make sure he wasn't busy before I bothered him. I'm sorry." Vikk explained, looking away ashamed.
"So, he didn't forget about us?" Mat asked, voice clearer now.
"Forget about you guys? Pete? Never. He doesn't stop talking about all of you. Every few sentences it's something about you guys. That's why people think he likes one of you." Vikk said, understanding what had happened. Mat leaned against the nearby school wall and held his head. Vikk walked over and whispered into Mat's ear "I'm pretty sure the rumors are true." Vikk smiled at Mat before waving to Preston and Rob and walking away.
"Oh god. I messed up." Mat said as he looked up at the sky. "I'm gonna go find him." Mat said as. He rushed into the now-empty school, Preston and Rob close behind. He found Pete seated in the theater and sat beside him. Pete moved farther away every time Mat moved closer.
"Go away, I don't wanna talk." Pete mumbled, voice sounding broken from crying.
"At least let me apologize." Mat replied, making Pete look up at him.
"Mat? Oh I'm sorry I-"
"No. I'm sorry. Vikk explained what happened, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions." Mat interrupted. Pete smiled.
"I'm sorry for being late. I can't keep track of time for the life of me." Pete said wiping the tears off his cheeks. When he looked up, he felt a pair of lips meet his own. He kissed back, feeling some spark go off in his brain. He enjoyed the kiss while it lasted, and was happy to see it had in fact been Mat.
"Jesus. If I'm being stubborn and I'm missing some facts, you've gotta be stubborn too." Mat said, looking at Pete happily.
"Will do. Just remember, it was your suggestion."
"Yeah whatever. Just shut up and kiss me, you slime." Mat said. Pete chuckled and kissed him again, Preston and Rob arriving at that moment. Preston squealed quietly as he noticed and Rob chuckled, pulling him close and kissing him to shut him up.
"I ship it!" Preston yelled once Rob stopped, causing the other two to stop kissing.
"Preston!" Rob whined, crossing his arms. "You two are absolutely adorable. I'm sorry for my boyfriend ruining your kiss. You can continue, I'm gonna take him home." Mat was bright read and hiding in Pete's chest, Pete smiling widely.
"Use protection!" Pete yelled as Rob picked Preston up and carried him out. Mat laughed at what he said and could only imagine how red Preston's face would be.

Boom! I'm gonna post a Vikktory one shot soon and then that smut later. I've had my best friend over so it's kinda hard to write smut when she steals my iPod every few minutes. But yep, that's all for right now. Feel free to make requests! Until then, Peace my cheeses!