Written (SDMN)

People Involved: Josh, Tobi, Simon, JJ, Harry, Vik, Freezy, Lux, the only parents to be seen, random nurse A, random police officer, random nurse B.
Ships: Minizerksi, Behjzl, Wroetostar, low-key FreezyLux
Word Count: 8823
Idea: Typical Soulmate AU where whatever gets written on your arm is also written on their arm. Only difference is, your arm will match multiple other people. That way, you are still give a choice in the end of who to love.
Extra Notes: DO YOU SEE THAT WORD COUNT. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THIS TOOK. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORTH IT THIS WAS. I AM IN LOVE. PLEASE REQUEST MORE FOR THIS SO I CAN CONTINUE IT. Seriously though, this one shot took me forever, as you can imagine. I left in all my little tilde markers, which is what I use to break up a one shot into multiple parts. As you'll see, that would have required a few months of one shot updates just to completely finish this idea. So, I did it all as one instead. Hope you enjoy it. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! I love you all <3
Format from here on: Normal is the story. Bold is written on their arms.

Written. Everybody had countless words and doodles penned on their arms. It was both a blessing and a curse, in the simplest sense. Every individual could directly communicate with their soulmates- blessing. However, you have more than one soulmate to choose from- curse. It was in an attempt to allow choice to the people that each person would receive more than one soulmate. That left room for if a soulmate died, or if they grew up to be a bad person. It gave choices, and these soulmates were simply suggestions. You could just as easily go against it, if you wished. Some did, although many did choose to find love within a soulmate. Of course, with the option of multiple soulmates, it left room in the society to be more accepting of polygamy. It wasn't exactly common, but it was possible for more than two people to be in a relationship. This typically would only happen within one's soulmate choices, or if a pair of soulmates met another without any left. It was rare, but a few would be without any soulmates. No matter, that doesn't immediately affect today's tale. I wish to tell you of a group of boys who had been raised near one another, and who were soulmates. Let us begin when they first began to find each other.

"Get back here Josh or I swear!" Tobi went running after his best friend, darting through the hallway full of students. The older brunet managed to get away from him, the shorter boy having to squeeze around a multitude of students crowding the halls. Couldn't they tell he was busy trying to rip Josh's head off? The two were a part of the same soulmate group, and Josh decided he wanted to start telling stories of Tobi embarrassing himself. Tobi was going to ignore it- he didn't necessarily mind them knowing- it was just that he was wearing short sleeves and he did not want everyone in his class knowing. Tobi groaned when he realized Josh was lost to the flood of students pushing towards the school exit, and instead settled on going to his locker. Tobi was quick to twist in his combination, throwing most of his books into his locker. It was a Friday, and Tobi had gotten lucky with his limited homework assigned. It would probably only take him a few minutes when he arrived home, then he could spend his weekend relaxing.

"Why'd you stop chasing me? It's not as much fun when you're not chasing after me." Josh's words made the younger roll his eyes, shutting his locker and turning to the brunet. As he went to make a witty reply back, he noticed a tall blond leaning against a locker behind Josh. Josh raised an eyebrow at the direction of Tobi's focus and turned around. He was met by the one and only Simon Minter, the big shot of the school football team. "Why are you here?" Josh's words came out harsher than they were meant to, but that was a frequent occurrence with Josh. He always struggled to keep his words to himself. The tall blond smirked, holding up his arm. The sleeve of his sweatshirt fell down to reveal handwriting, small and sloppy and rushed. Josh's story. About Tobi. Tobi wanted to cry out in annoyance and beat up Josh, but decided against it while there was witnesses.