Sleepy Sunday (the Pack)

As requested by UmbreTheWriter (eons ago I'm so sorry) here is one of my infamous Pack one shots. Let's all hope this one ends happily. Future Hope has returned to inform you it is very fluffy and happy. You're welcome.

The Pack. When you hear those words, you see the famous group of YouTubers playing video games and laughing happily. Now imagine that crazy bunch all in a house together. Sounds like it'd be hectic, right? Well it was, except on Sundays. You see, these boys came to an agreement: Sunday was the day they all relaxed and cuddled. On Sundays, there was to be no recording, no arguing, and no work. Sunday was their free day, to de-stress and act like the cuddly softies they all were.
Vikk always accepted these free days happily. He often went without sleep throughout the week and Sunday was the day he could make up for that. He'd wake up every Sunday to Lachlan holding him close, the sun having been up for hours. Soon after the pair would wander downstairs where Preston would be laboring a cup of hot coffee and he'd brighten up when he saw the duo. He'd make strange noises of happiness as he put down his coffee and leaped upon Lachlan. He'd attack Lachlan's lips for a short while, allowing Vikk time to steal some coffee from his mug.
When Preston was done attacking Lachlan -some Sundays it seemed like he'd never be done- he'd hop down and hug Vikk from behind. He'd steal the coffee mug away from Vikk's lips and replace it with his own, usually a much more gentle kiss than that he'd given to Lachlan. Meanwhile, Lachlan would steal up the coffee mug and finish off whatever was left in it, gladly absorbing the warming liquid. While Preston and Vikk were still kissing, their lips moving slowly yet passionately, Lachlan would start the coffee pot and refill the mug.
While this goes one, Jerome usually wanders his way down, smiling at the three boys already in the kitchen. He'd wish them all a good morning and accept the coffee mug Lachlan would hand to him. He'd smile as he let his body wake up a little more, before handing back to Lachlan and searching through the fridge. Eventually he'd find something he wanted to make, it varying from omelets (is that spelt right? It doesn't look right. Grrr) to pancakes to waffles and more. And yet, every Sunday, no matter what the breakfast was, he'd make way too much bacon. American bacon, that is. And so he'd begin to make food, usually Preston would pester him now that he broke off the kiss with Vikk. Vikk would just go out to the living room and flop down on a couch, Lachlan joining him sometimes. Whenever Lachlan would join him, they'd put something on the TV, whatever was good, and then they'd relax while they watched.
As the aroma of Jerome's cooking filled the house, Mitch would stumble his way downstairs, going straight for Jerome in the kitchen. He'd sweep him up -as long as he wasn't holding anything- and hug him tightly. Jerome would always make a noise, before wriggling back down so his feet touched the floor. He'd spin in Mitch's arms and give him a quick kiss before turning back to whatever food he was preparing. Mitch would rest against his back for a bit, until Preston found where the coffee mug ended up and gave it to him. Mitch would always mutter a thanks before drinking most of what was left in the mug. He'd then uncoil himself from Jerome and put the mug down before picking up Preston. Preston's legs would wrap around his waist as the two would begin to make out, Preston usually finding himself pinned against the wall by the doorway. Jerome would roll his eyes and chuckle as he finished up making food. Jerome would call out that breakfast was ready, getting Lachlan and Vikk to come into the kitchen, Lachlan usually making some comment to the couple who's lips were still locked together. It'd usually be something along the lines of "stop eating each other and eat some breakfast instead." At first they tried to work up sassy remarks to that, but after a while they ignored it.
While Lachlan and Vikk began to help themselves to the food, Jerome would walk past Preston and Mitch -usually slapping one of their asses- and head upstairs. Once up, he'd find Rob still in his bed, fast asleep. Jerome would curl up behind Rob, peppering his neck in kisses. Rob would stir, flipping onto his other side. He'd be met with a smiling Jerome and kiss him slowly. Once they needed to breathe again, Jerome would tell Rob that food was ready. Rob would thank Jerome and cuddle into the younger. Jerome would hide in the other's embrace, the two often falling back asleep.
Lachlan would eventually come upstairs to find the two, cooing every time at how adorable they were. Then Lachlan would begin to tickle one of the two -more often than not it'd be Rob- until they woke up. Rob would curse out Lachlan for making him get up, but he'd still roll himself out of bed once told the food was getting cold. Jerome would stare up at Lachlan with puppy dog eyes, reaching out to be carried. Lachlan fell for them every time, and Jerome would be carried downstairs. Rob would follow the pair, laughing at the faces Jerome would make at him.
Vikk would typically be done eating at this point, endlessly bothering Mitch as he tried to finish his food. Depending on Vikk's mood, this would be anywhere from poking, to tickling, to light touches and kisses. Lachlan would put Jerome down in a chair, passing him a plate already pulled out for him. Rob would make his own plate of food, sitting down next to Preston. He'd place his hand on Preston's knee, rubbing up and down his leg softly. Preston would try to ignore him, until it got to the point where he couldn't ignore it. He'd give up on his food and move onto Rob's lap, kissing the other's lips hungrily. Lachlan would laugh at the sight, cleaning up the dishes everyone was done with. He'd wash the dishes, Mitch eventually walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist. Lachlan would say that Mitch could stay as long as he'd help, Mitch always taking the towel and drying off the dishes.
Meanwhile Rob would stop kissing Preston, going back to his breakfast. Preston would whine before sitting back in his chair with his arms folded. Vikk would grab Preston's hand and drag him out to the couch, the two tangling up while lying down and watching cartoons. Jerome would chuckle as he finished up his food, bringing his plate in to the duo in the kitchen. He'd walk back to the dining room, finding Rob just finishing up. He'd smile and drag Rob upstairs and back to bed, the two falling asleep again. Vikk would eventually fall asleep as well, making Preston coo at how adorable he was. Lachlan and Mitch would finish up the dishes, coming out to the living room.
Lachlan would pick up Vikk, carrying the small boy back up to bed. Mitch would pick up Preston, following behind the pair. Preston would fall asleep by the time they were upstairs, leaving Mitch and Lachlan the only two left awake. But after another few minutes, they'd be asleep. And those beds were where they would spend the rest of their sleepy Sunday.

HA HA IM SO FUNNY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG (T~T) ILL TRY BETTER NEXT TIME.
I think that's all. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! I love you all! (🧀 cheese emoji makes me happy)