Under the Sea (Merome, Vikklan, and Poofless)

Hello cheeses! I'm sorry for it taking forever but I am getting to those requests from like, over a month ago. Shh, we won't bring that up though cause I'm having a rough time emotionally and mentally so. I'll do my best to make this happy, you can always ask for a redo if you'd like! This was requested by meromeforme, hope you enjoy it!
Also, Jerome, Rob, and Vikk will be "dominant" for this story. Please don't start any drama over that, okay?

Vikk shoved Rob slightly at the joke he made. The two were trying their hardest to cheer up Jerome, who had protested endlessly to coming back to the beach. Jerome only smiled a fake smile at them before looking ahead of him into the waves. He remembered the argument the three had had only an hour before.
~~~Flashback~~~
"Hey Jerome! Let's go to the beach dude!" Vikk yelled as he entered his room. Jerome cringed at the word beach, remembering the terrible event that had happened last time. He sat upright and shook his head no. Vikk sighed and walked fully into his room to his bedside. "Jerome, you can't avoid the water because of what-"
"Yes I can! I have every right to want to avoid that water! I lost him Vikk! He's gone!"
"I lost someone too Jerome! In case you forgot you're not the only one suffering!" Vikk snapped back angrily. He seemed to have fire dancing in his eyes.
"Aren't you afraid of what's out there? Doesn't it scare you that we could end up just like them?!" Jerome yelled as he moved closer to the edge of his bed. He went to stand up but a voice stopped him.
"What are you two doing?! You look like you're about to rip out each other's necks!" Rob said as he walked into the room. Jerome moved back to his original spot and laid back down.
"He won't go to the beach Rob. He's afraid we'd end up like them." Vikk growled as he shot Jerome glares. Jerome saw none of it though as he closed his eyes and clutched Mitch's picture. He missed his Biggums, but he tried not to bring it up.
"Vikk. Calm down. He's just paranoid. It's perfectly normal." Rob said as he held the British male's shoulders. "And you, Jerome, should come with us. I promise we won't let anything bad happen to you. You can even stay out of the water if you'd like. Just you have to start being okay with the beach again. He wouldn't want you to hate the water." Rob said as he turned towards Jerome. Jerome sighed and nodded.
"Only if you give me a little alone time first." Jerome said as he voice shook and cracked. Rob nodded and ushered Vikk out of the room. The second the door closed Jerome began sobbing for his Biggums.
~~~End of Flashback~~~
Jerome stopped a few feet away from the water to set up the towels and such.
"Stay safe, okay Jerome?" Rob asked front the water front. Jerome sighed quietly.
"You too Rob! And you Vikk!" Jerome yelled back as he laid back on the towels. He closed his eyes and let rest take over him.
As soon as sleep took over, horrible nightmares began. Flashes of his last moments with his Biggums attacked his wounded mind. He kept remembering how much Mitch said he wanted to swim, but Jerome had been done with the water. Mitch pouted and begged but Jerome was exhausted. So instead, Mitch convinced Lachlan and Preston to go with him. Jerome watched Mitch walk off and got a few pestering jokes from Vikk and Rob. Jerome groaned and turned to the other two to pester them back. Next thing he knows he heard the familiar squeals of Mitch and the others. They turned to the water to see no one in the water. The boys all rushed towards the water line yet they were no where to be seen. Rob ran off to get a lifeguard while Jerome and Vikk headed into the water calling them. They swam out to where they had last seen them but they were no where to be found. The life guard eventually ran an official search and reported them missing to the police. It was then that he awoke to someone shaking him. He sat up and panted, looking around to find a girl holding his arm. He shook it from her grip and rubbed it slightly.
"Are you okay? I came over and noticed you were shifting unhappily." Jerome nodded to the oh-so-cheery girl. She smiled. "Good. I'd hate to see such an attractive guy upset." Jerome cringed at her words and glared at her.
"I'm taken." He said and she laughed.
"I don't see her." She cooed as she began to stroke Jerome's arm. He smacked her away but she only smiled more. "Playing hard to get, hm?"
"It's a him, and he's not here right now. If you don't mind," Jerome went to stand up but she pulled him back down.
"I can fix your gay disease." She said as she pinned down Jerome. That made Jerome growl and flip their position.
"It's not a f*cking disease. It's love, just like straight love. I'm not fucking interested you wh*re." Jerome got up and walked into the water before swimming out to Rob and Vikk. The two were about to question his arrival until their feet were grabbed and they were dragged under. Jerome felt everything blur around him as he held his breath. Eventually he was encased in an air bubble in an underground cave. Vikk and Rob were also on the platform, catching their breath.
"Who brought us down here?!" Vikk yelled as he looked around.
There was a quiet "Tee-he" replied to Vikk. He froze up and looked around nervously.
"L- Lachlan?" Vikk asked and he heard another tee-he. He looked around with wide eyes. "That's his laugh! What is this?!" A splash drew their attention to before them, where Lachlan swam. Vikk squealed and jumped into the water to hug him. Rob and Jerome shared a confused look before looking back at the couple. It was then that another swimming figure appeared, this time being Preston. Rob jumped into the water and hugged his boyfriend.
Jerome stared at the two couples and tears began to gather in his eyes. Just as they began to slip he heard a Canadian accent whisper "Hey Biggums." Jerome perked up and laughed when he saw Mitch. He jumped into and attacked Mitch with love. Mitch was showered with kisses and hugs as Jerome calmed down. Mitch chuckled and shares the love back. Eventually their lips met and connected longingly. Jerome was starting to struggle to keep swimming so he spilt from Mitch and hopped back up onto the rock. Mitch went to join him when he seemed to realize something. Mitch's face grew worried as he signaled Jerome closer. Jerome leaned forward, nervous now. "Jerome, there's one problem with us three. And it's the reason we're still alive." Jerome nodded, confused as to where Mitch was going. "Well Jerome, we kinda got turned into mermaids -mermen technically. We have the tails and can breath under water." Mitch looked at Jerome, hoping to be accepted. Jerome smiled and pulled Mitch up out of the water with a wide grin. He rolled so Mitch laid onto of his stomach and kissed him again.
"That is amazing Biggums. I'll never leave you, or not accept you. I got to call some needy chick a whore because of you. You're worth it." Mitch glared at the other and Jerome chuckled.
With Poofless, Rob had Preston pinned against the edge of the rock and was kissing him. Their hands were wandering and eventually Rob's hands went lower to where his thighs were supposed to be. Instead he found scaly skin in a single form. Rob gasped and pulled away. He looked down to see Preston no longer had legs, and looked back up to see Preston near tears. Rob hugged him close. "It's beautiful Preston. Just like you." Rob said as he stroked the tail. Preston whimpered at the feeling and it made Rob smirk.
Over with Vikk and Lachlan, Lachlan was twirling Vikk around gracefully. Vikk groaned and quickly took back over being in charge. Vikk went to entangle their legs only to find a solid object that made Lachlan groaned quietly. Vikk rubbed his legs all over the tail, he guessed, that made Lachlan so happy. Lachlan whimpered at the loss of touch and craved for it again. Vikk giggled before pulling Lachlan into a deeper kiss.
And it didn't matter what it would take, the lovers were reconnected under the sea.

Boom! It's done! and slightly longer but boom! Hope you enjoyed my cheeses, I'll post more requests soon. Peace my cheeses!