Your House (Vikklan)

Hey! This was requested by _fangirl4life , so enjoy! Warning, it's sad for some reason. Yup, that's all. Read!

I went to your house, Walked up the stairs, I opened your door without ringing the bell. I walked down the hall Into your room Where I could smell you. And I shouldn't be here, without permission. I shouldn't be here.

Vikk sighed as he entered his boyfriend's house. He was stressed and knew Lachlan wouldn't be home yet, so he was fine. Lachlan had moved to England to be closer to him, yet he refused to live with the Sidemen. Josh and Simon had told him many times to move out to be with Lachlan, but he refused. He nearly melted as he stepped into his bedroom and was overtaken by the scent of his Australian boyfriend.

Would you forgive me love, If I danced in your shower? Would you forgive me love, If I laid in your bed? Would you forgive me love, If I stay all afternoon?

Vikk knew he should just ask his boyfriend if he could do this, but what was the fun of that? He glanced at the shower and giggled at the memories of Lachlan's rage when Vikk got his hair messy. If he wasn't Vikk, he'd be dead by now. Luckily, he loved Vikk more than his hair. Vikk then flopped down on his bed and recalled all the memories of everything they had done on this poor bed. He smiled lazily as he curled into the blanket.

I took off my clothes, Put on your robe, I went through your drawers And found your cologne. Went down to the den, Found your CD's, And I played your Jo Lee. And I shouldn't stay long, you might be home soon. I shouldn't stay long.

Vikk sighed and unwrapped himself. He found one of Lachlan's robes, which smelled heavily of his cologne, and took off everything but his boxers. He threw the robe on, it hanging greatly off his body and dragging slightly. And this was small on Lachlan. He eventually got sick of the silence and walked down the hall to turn on music. It was an older song, but calming nonetheless. He looked at the clock and noticed it was closer to the time when Lachlan would get home.

Would you forgive me love, If I danced in your shower? Would you forgive me love, If I laid in your bed? Would you forgive me love, If I stay all afternoon?

Vikk just sighed as he realized that would mean he'd have to go home. He collapsed onto the couch, robe pooling around his small figure. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to find another way to destress before Lachlan arrived. He would stay forever if he could, wrapped in the Australian's arms with his head on his chest. Vikk sighed at the thought and got up when an idea suddenly popped into his head.

I burned your incense, I ran a bath, I noticed a letter that sat on your desk. It said "Hello my love, I love you so love, meet me at midnight". And no, it wasn't my writing. I'd better go now, It wasn't my writing.

He found some sweet candles to burn as he began a warm bath. In the process, he noticed a letter upon Lachlan's desk. He saw a heart on it and so was quite curious. "Hello my love, I love you so my love. Meet me at midnight, I can help you forget him :* <3". Vikk let tears gather in his eyes. That wasn't his handwriting. He ripped the note and he turned off the bath. He got dressed into his clothes and stumbled into his kitchen. He grabbed a piece of paper.

So forgive me love, If I cry in your shower? So forgive me love, For the salt in your bed? So forgive me love, If I cry all afternoon?

"We are done Lachlan. Hope she made you happy -Vikk" The paper read as Vikk placed it atop the now ripped letter. Then he added a "Make sure you tell her how lucky she is, to get to have you." He wiped away his tears and walked towards the door. It was then that it opened to Lachlan and a girl, holding hands while the girl attacked Lachlan's neck.
"Stop- Vikk?" Lachlan asked as he pushed the girl away. Vikk just pushed him away and ran off.
"Go to h*ll Lachlan Power!" Vikk yelled one last time from the elevator of the apartment building. The doors closed and Vikk broke down, calling Simon to get him.
"Why? What's wrong?" Simon asked. "Josh we need to pick up Vikk!" He yelled into the background.
"Why?!" Josh yelled worried. Vikk heard the beep of Simon's phone putting him on speaker.
"He- cheated- on- me- with- some- girl." Vikk choked out before the doors opened and he ran outside the building.
"We are on the way. Hold on Vikk. He's an idiot for doing that, you know that right?" Vikk shook his head no and began sobbing again.

It's sad. Idk why, I made myself sad with this. I can do a redo if you'd like. Let me know if you want a redo, this wasn't exactly my best. It's 12:45 at night (don't know if that's am or pm for the life of me) and so I'm exhausted but I wanted to write something with that song since if came on and boom! Yeah. Until then, Peace my cheeses!