Nice Things (Vikklan)

I got inspiration from my little rant that followed this episode of Stranded, and now I'm finally getting around to writing it. This was not requested, but I do have some good news...

WE HAVE REACHED 4K READS! I love each and every reader, because you guys are my cheeses and cheese is very important to me.

Also, I only have one more request left to do, which means I need more! MOAR!

This was not requested except by myself. (my x key is all derpy now, what did I do?)

It was a stolen idea, but yet the Pack hadn't done anything yet. This idea could bring them all closer, or just screw everything up between them. There had to be a lot of paper work filled out for the majority of the Pack, seeing as only two of them were from America. And if you're confused: this idea was to move into a house together.

Jerome was the main source of opposition. He still remembered the problems the Team Crafted house had caused. Mitch promised him it would be different, that the Pack was "too strongk to die to sh*t like that." The others were confused about Jerome's opposition and Mitch's answer but expected it was a Merome thing. Jerome was still nervous, which is completely reasonable. He had lost a little trust during the crashing of TC, they abused each other's weaknesses. He was forced to make a choice: his Biggums or Skylox+. It was obvious he'd choose his Biggums, Mitch had always been there for him, but the fact they'd been forced to that point scared him. He could have taken the Sidemen as an example of a good outcome, I mean they were still going strong.

That was two months ago now, and the Pack were glad to be sharing a house. Vikk was just a visitor, seeing as he remained loyal to the Sidemen (#teamsidemen I don't like it though...). He had known them longer, so it made sense. At the current time Vikk was visiting the house. He enjoyed the visit so far. Probably because his lover was hear now. Oh yeah, Vikk and Lachlan had been together for a while by now.

"Alright. Vikklan, can we trust you to make the food while we're out?" Preston asked as he looked back at said couple. Vikk had buried his way into Lachlan's chest, sitting on the taller's lap. He mumbled back a response and Lachlan began to laugh.

"Sh Vikk. Don't tell them." Lachlan fake whispered to Vikk. "Yeah guys, we got this."He said to the guys at the doorway to the house. Rob looked around nervously before sighing.

"As long as we have a house and some food when we get back, we're good.Come on." Rob said as he walked out the door. Preston rushed out after him, stopping at his side. Jerome and Mitch shared a worried glance before walking out the door, Mitch saying something like Ladies first and earning himself a smack from Jerome.

Lachlan burst out laughing as soon as they left. What Vikk said was just too funny, if only they had heard it. Vikk had said "There may not be any food left once you get back, but their will be a mess." He supposed it added to their panic if they didn't hear though. Lachlan kissed Vikk's hair and snuggled him closer. Vikk sighed and shifted so he could look at Lachlan. "We should probably get started cooking, knowing us."

"Alright, fine." Lachlan groaned as Vikk slid off his lap. He picked Vikk up bridal style and began towards the kitchen. Vikk squeaked and grabbed Lachlan's shirt nervously.

After a few minutes they had settled and were busy in the kitchen. Who am I kidding, they weren't busy. Vikk sat on the counter top swinging his legs as Lachlan watched from the opposite counter top. Vikk giggled and looked at the blonde Australian. "We should probably find something to make Lachy." Vikk said as he stared at his boyfriend. "Babe?"

"Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said. I was too busy staring at your beautiful face." A blush rose to Vikk's cheeks and he giggled. Then he realized why Lachlan had said that and he scowled.

"Stop trying to get yourself out of trouble by complimenting me! It's so darude dude." Vikk said making Lachlan laugh. The taller looked away and searched through the cabinets.

"What looks good beautiful?" Lachlan asked as he searched through the cabinet. He could hear Vikk giggle from behind him.

"Probably pasta, it's hard to mess up pasta." Vikk replied and Lachlan turned to glare at him. He then turned back to the cabinets with a huff and grabbed out the pasta, sauce, and two pots (Gosh darn it, I automatically thought of potions when I read the word pots.). He filled one of the pots with water and brought it to the stove. Vikk happened to be seated next to the stove and so he turned on the heat. Now they had a few minutes before the water boiled. Vikk took this opportunity to pull Lachlan over for a kiss. It was drawn out, and they only split apart when they heard the water boiling. Lachlan put the pasta into the water and prepared the sauce to be heated in the pan. (let me just say, I don't know if you need to heat the sauce, it's just the way my family makes it. Continue on now.) Vikk pulled Lachlan over again and just leaned against him.

"Not now Vikky. I gotta put the sauce on." Lachlan whined and Vikk let go. Lachlan poured some sauce into the empty pot and put it on another spot. He was suddenly grabbed and pulled into a familiar chest. "Vikky!" Lachlan whined as he glared up at his boyfriend.

"Sh Lachy. Don't tell them." Vikk mimicked as he cuddled into his boyfriend. Lachlan laughed and buried his face into Vikk's neck. He let his lips lightly kiss Vikk's neck. He was a little thrown off by the fact that Vikk was now taller than him though. Yet, he continued to pepper Vikk's neck in kisses which made the Brit giggle. (Holy crap, just realized this is over a thousand words and I'm not close to done. Welp, this one will be slightly longer than usual.) Lachlan stopped only to let his lips meet Vikk's. Vikk hummed lightly into the kiss and pulled Lachlan closer to the counter top. (I'm not good at kissing scenes, seeing as I've never kissed someone, so forgive me my cheeses!) His hands eventually landed in the blond hair of his boyfriend (on his head, don't do this to me) and ran his fingers through it. The kiss broke every once in a while to allow them to breath again. As the kiss grew more heated they swore they began to smell, smoke?

They broke their kiss and looked over at the food to see the start of a fire. Vikk yelped and jumped off the counter top before turning off the stove. Lachlan moved the pot off the stove and placed it into the sink. Now how they started a fire with pasta, the world may never know. But at that exact same time the others came back. They smelled the smoke and rushed to the kitchen. A string of questions were thrown towards the two before Vikk stepped in.

"Well, you see, we kinda started a small fire with the pasta." Vikk said as he rubbed the back of his neck. The four who had just came home began laughing.

"How- how do you-" Jerome tried to speak but was too overcome by laughter. Lachlan just returned to pouring water out of the spaghetti pot and Vikk just started to fiddle with his fingers.

"This is why we can't have nice things." Preston said between laughs.

And soon after Rob sputters out a "I'm gonna go order pizza."

This took me way too long to write. Sorry about that, I'm sick so my attention span is at little to none. I hope you enjoyed though! I only have one more Vikklan request and then I resort to my ideas, and you don't want that.