Chocolate Molds (Poofless)

People Involved: Preston, Vik, Lachlan, Rob
Ships: Poofless, not-so-lowkey Vikklan
Word Count:
Idea: Someone keeps leaving notes in Preston's locker, and they aren't exactly your typical love notes. Rather, these snippets from a secret admirer compare everything to chocolate. And Preston decides he has to know who this sweet tooth is.
Extra Notes: Poofless fluff was requested by @DaEevee over a month ago. I am soo sorry it took so long! I hope you enjoy it, nonetheless. 
Format from here on: 
Normal is the story. Bold is a little after-story bonus.

"Preston-
Your hair looks delicious, a smooth milk chocolate drizzled upon your head. How I wish I could see for myself if it's even real; you look like the world's most perfect chocolate mold."

The first time Preston received a note, it was very confusing. It had no signature, and the words made no sense. His hair looked delicious? And why chocolate? Preston could make little sense of the note, but appreciated it anyway. The person was obviously trying to compliment the brunet, and Preston enjoyed it. The note was carefully placed into his backpack, and he didn't think tpp much of it. That was, until he received another one.

"Preston-
Your smile is the purest white chocolate. Your lips are made of the same, only tinted with enough red to make them a plump pink. Oh, what I would give to simply taste the chocolate for myself."

This time, Preston brought the notes to Vik. The shorter boy was his best friend, and he was much better with the whole love thing. Vik had even managed to get himself a boyfriend, one of the heartthrobs of the school, no less. So, Preston hoped that Vik could help him with the situation at hand. However, Vik wasn't immediately of much help. The shorter boy spent the first few minutes after reading the letters cooing over them.

"Oh, they're so cute!" The final words of Vik's rant brought peace to Preston. He was glad the large scene was over, even if no one was around to see it. Vik's boyfriend, named Lachlan, was sat to the side smiling the whole time. Once Vik had relaxed, he had very little advice to give. What he did tell Preston, eventually, was not exactly an easy task. "Find this boy and love him forever." Preston had two questions about this request: why would he do that and how did he know it was a guy? Vik simply shook his head, and told Preston to trust him. Lachlan spoke up next, offering him a plan to find the secret admirer. The tall blond told him to leave back a note, something just as cutesy as what the boy was leaving him. Preston accepted this offer, spending most of his time that night creating the perfect note. When he felt appeased with his note, he taped it to the outside of his locker early before school.

"You've quite a taste there, haven't you? I couldn't help but notice you really love chocolate, and I wanted to leave you something sweet. I hope this Kiss will do for now, and there will be more if you just ask, eye candy.
-Preston ;)"

That day, Preston received no note in his locker. Instead, his secret admirer found themselves consoling to his two friends in a panic after school.

"Vik! Lachlan! What the hell do I do?" He called out for the pair who had gotten him wrapped up in this mess anyway. They had told him he should just talk to Preston when he first confessed his crush to them, but he could never do that. He was too shy, and too madly infatuated with the brunet beauty to risk scaring him off. Lachlan had decided then that the boy should write letters to Preston, trying to win him over first. Vik thought this was a ridiculous idea, but Lachlan had managed to get his way. While Vik had known Preston longer than Lachlan did, Lachlan had known this boy longer than Vik did. In simpler terms, Lachlan knew this "admirer" the best and he knew that he had a certain way with writing. While yes, it was typically very sweets oriented, Lachlan hoped and prayed that it would turn out fine in the end. Watching as the boy ran into Lachlan's house had proven to him this would all pay off, however.