Arguments (SetoSolace)

I was in the mood for some SetoSolace angst, so I wrote what my mind desired. PS- It's 11:30 pm here and I still have about 2 hours worth of homework and I'm getting really sick. So, yay! Also, 360 reads! You guys are the absolute best!!!!!! Here's a little Post-Valentine's Day sadness, 'cause I just remembered Valentine's Day was yesterday as of when I'm writing this.

"Seto! Please open up this door!" Brice yelled, banging on the door between them. 

"NO! Leave me alone!" Seto yelled, a blast of purple encircling the door. Brice had truly messed up this time. He stayed out a little too late, looking for inspiration for a new sketch. He hadn't gotten any requests from his friends but needed to draw something. He had just stayed at their local park for what had felt like only a few minutes, but what must have been hours.

"Please Seto! I'm sorry! I was just looking for something to draw!" Brice yelled through the door, tears nipping at his cheeks.

"And I was just looking for a good boyfriend." Seto replied, a light sob could be heard after that.

"I am a good boyfriend! I didn't do anything to betray you!"

"It's our anniversary Brice! You forgot it!" Realization flushed over the artist. That's why he had originally went out. He was looking for something for his boyfriend, and he couldn't find anything. He'd be lying if he said he didn't forget, but he didn't completely forget. Somewhere in his subconscious he remembered and, that's why he so badly needed something to draw. 

"I'm so sorry Seto. I'm so so sorry. Is there any way-"

"No." Was the answer he got back. It was sharp and pierced right through his already destroyed heart. He deserved it. He messed up. How could he have forgotten their anniversary! He walked away from their bedroom door and laid down on the coach. What to do, what to do! Brice just growled lightly at himself and stared at the ceiling. He was suddenly oh so interested in the ceiling. The phone broke Brice away from his trance and he quickly went to answer.

"Hello?" Brice answered the phone, realizing he didn't check the caller ID.

"Oh thank Notch. Does Seto know you're home and in one piece Brice?" Ty replied, relief flooding his voice. Ty was and always had been Seto's best friend and was constantly worried for the two.

"Sadly." 

"What do you mean?" Brice began to explain the situation to the younger, hoping he could help him. "Have you apologized?" Brice sighed into the phone. "Okay okay. Stupid question, no need to be mean. Some people forget to just apologize. Make him something Brice, something that shows him you pay attention to him and remember even a little thing he said. Has he ever said that he wanted something when he thought that you weren't listening?" Brice's mind zoned in on a specific time and he smiled slightly. (Something just made a loud bang in my house o.o  I'm sososo scared of the dark so this isn't fair :K) 

"Yeah, he did. Thanks, Ty. You're a life saver." Brice sighed into the phone.

"No problem dude." All the sudden there was a clinking noise through the phone on Brice's end.

"Now are you done with him? Or are you gonna continue trying hopelessly to fix this through my friend?" Seto's voice slightly groaned through the phone.

"I wasn't-"

"He wasn't doing that and you know that Seto." Ty said, sighing at the end. "Bye Brice." Brice let out a yeah and then hung up. Now he needed to go take a visit to Seto's friend Kyle. Hopefully he'd have the picture he needed.

~~~~~TIMESKIPcauseimjustswagloljk~~~~~

"You just need a picture of one?" Kyle asked the taller blond, confused by the odd request.

"Yes please. It's, to make up something to Seto." Brice said, carefully watching his wording. Kyle spun to look at Brice.

"Did you cheat on him? Because if that's the case-"

"Nonono. I um, I forgot it was our anniversary and stayed out later then I should have. Can I please just, have the picture?" Kyle shot the blond an apologetic look and went to look for what he'd asked for. He'd learned from years of potions-testing with Seto that if you forgot a date, he flipped. He could only imagine forgetting an anniversary with him.

"Here it is. That all you needed?"

"Yes, that you so much Kyle. You just made this so much easier for me to fix." The blond sent him a smile, his blue eyes shined and his teeth flashed off the lights in his house. It reminded him of how the artist was always portrayed, his plastic cut-out that he fit right into. Kyle smiled back and Brice left quickly.

Brice got home as quickly as he could and went straight to work. He worked through the night and almost completely missed when his boyfriend walked out the next morning for breakfast. 

"Brice? What are you-?"

"Wait, I'm almost done." Brice muttered as he shaded one of the last few sections.

"It's nearly 9 in the morning. When did you start?" Seto asked, slightly concerned.

"Does it matter? I'm done." Brice said, placing the drawing face down on the couch. "What are you doing up?"

"It's nine in the morning Brice. I'm supposed to be awake." The blond looked out the nearby window and noticed the significant amount of sunlight that now was outside. A quiet oops escaped Brice. "What were you up all night drawing anyway?" Seto asked, grabbing the picture. Before Brice's sleep-deprived body could respond Seto had the picture. A small smile appeared upon his face. 

"You always said you wanted a pet baby Ender Dragon, and since I knew I couldn't actually get you one..." Brice trailed off, not really seeming to want to explain further. Seto hugged Brice, who was surprised at first but allowed it and squeezed back. "I know this is late and all but, happy anniversary."

"Ugh. Happy Anniversary Brice." Seto giggled and pecked Brice's lips. "Now go get some sleep."