Too Much Good (The Pack)

Finally! The long awaited Yes (to the dress) ending! I was tempted to be mean and not post this yet so be glad!

*Vikk*Vikk shook his head no and buried himself deeper into Lachlan's chest (I just realized how heavily influenced this is based on the ships I find one shots about. Like, I mainly write Vikklan 'cause that's all I've been finding). Mitch leaned over Jerome and kissed the back of Vikk's neck. "Well, you're not beautiful Vikk. You're absolutely gorgeous and you don't need to change. You never have been anything but perfect." 

"No I'm not." Vikk mumbled back. He hoped it was muffled by Lachlan's body, but everyone heard it. He felt himself being picked up by someone other than Lachlan and squeaked slightly. 

"I'd say it's time we spend a day cuddling, yeah boys?" Jerome asked as Vikk opened his eyes to look at his lift. It was Jerome, who sent him a sweet smirk as they got agreements from the Pack.

"I have to go work. Put me down Jerome." Vikk whined. Rob appeared over Vikk and placed his hand on his cheek.

"Recording and anything else work related is going to wait Vikk. Right now, you're going to accept our offerings of love and compassion." Rob said before giving him a peck on the cheek. Vikk blushed at the gesture and turned away, refusing to let this happen. He shook his head no, and it was held in place by Lachlan. 

"Now Viiky, we can't have you shaking around that brain of yours. Bad enough you're not asleep yet." Lachlan cooed and kissed his forehead. Vikk's face grew slightly redder and Jerome laughed. "Now stop being a stubborn little patient and accept treatment." Lachlan kissed his forehead again and then signaled for Jerome to bring him upstairs. Mitch and Jerome shared a room in this house, voluntarily, and so they had a King sized bed. That made for the perfect place to cuddle all day. Except for meals, which Vikk was sure they'd keep track of. "Now Vikky, are you gonna behave?" Lachlan asked as Vikk was dropped on the bed. The bed felt so soft, he just didn't want to be alone now. Vikk nodded and sighed, feeling the bed dip around him. He suddenly felt Preston's lips on that great spot on his neck again, and he let out a low moan.

"You enjoying him Preston?" Mitch joked as he stroked down Vikk's side. Preston hummed against his neck causing him to moan again. The order went (left to right) Rob, Mitch, Vikk, Preston, and Jerome. Lachlan had somehow managed to situate himself atop of Vikk, yet in between his legs at the same time. That meant Lachlan's head laid on Vikk's chest and listened to his heartbeat. Eventually Vikk had to flip onto his side, uncomfortable on his back. This left Lachlan to lay his lips onto Vikk's stomach and kiss it multiple times. Jerome wrapped his arms around Preston and to Vikk, hand squeezing his thigh right below his hips. Vikk squeaked slightly at the feeling of hands so close to pleasure. No. His mind started to backfire as their hands began to roam more. Lachlan's lips kissed every piece of flesh they could in the stomach area, having to slightly lift up Vikk's shirt to do so. Mitch had his hands rubbing Vikk's chest, humming from whatever Rob was doing to him that Vikk didn't notice. His mind was conflicted. Isn't this what he wanted? He wanted their hands to explore him, lips to search unknown territory. Yet, his internal monsters were getting the best of him. This was gay (omfg i hate hate HATE using that word but it's the only thing that works and it bothers me! Never call anyone gay if you mean homosexual), what they were doing. They were best friends, they shouldn't be doing this. Mitch's hands tried to work their way under his shirt and that's when his mind snapped. 

"No." He mumbled.

"What?" Jerome asked from behind him. Vikk quickly brushed all the hands off of him and rushed out of the room. Vikk ran to his room and slammed the door shut, locking it. He began panting before looking at the computer across the room. He should do something productive.