100th Part QnA!!!

Hey. Hey Pst. Come here *waves over into darkness*. Now I need you to just listen, I have to be quick. Alright, this is Hope from the future. Sh, don't ask questions. I just wanted to let you know that since posting this part, I have gotten rid of ANs which made this the 100th part. So please don't get confused. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Alright, my time-travel device is here again. I must go now. Enjoy!
~~~

Hello my Cheeses! Here's the 100th part QnA, as I've been asking questions for. I love you all so much, especially those of you who have been here since the near beginning. So, I asked you guys for questions and these are what I got!

From Parislily147 : "If you were at tattoo, where and what would you be?"
Hm, I'm thinking a heart on a wrist. That's the tattoo I want anyway.

From RamdomShipper : "Why and how are you so amazing at writing? Don't deny it. You write at the level of a bae."
R-really? Wow. Well, um thanks. And why I write like this, idk. And how I wrote like this, idk. It's just kinda what I do. If you give me names for characters and maybe a tiny bit of personality and I can give you a story. It's something I've always loved for English class. Except when all I can think of are YouTubers and gay stories. ;-;

From Silveryo : "where did the name "hopestar" come from??"
Well, that's a great question. It came through a series of events. For the longest time, before I got a wattpad, I had always adored the idea of being mysterious, like Cry or Seto. And so I called myself Mystery'sKey. Hence the name Mystery in my "Scared (Team Crafted)" one shot. Because I made up the idea that I could be the key to a mystery. And that I'd wear a key on a necklace, I had it designed and everything. But then I realized I didn't really like that anymore. And instead, I found a new name. Hope. I wanted to call myself Hope. And then I came up with a quote. "When you wish upon a star, the one thing you'll always get is hope." Hence the star part. So I became Hopestar. And then the 524 is actually 5-24, my birthday. So yeah, there's your answer.

From TurqDownForHutt : "What was your top 5 favorite one shots. In general or yours. You choose"
Well, I'm doing the mine option because one cannot just choose 5 favorite one shots when I know over 5 perfect writers. So here it goes. They're not necessarily in order of most to least, I'm just listing them as they were posted.
1. Daddy Come Back- I know it's a stupid one, but it was my first one shot and I really loved it.
2. Keep Breathing- yet another Merome, but I'm proud of it. I love the plot I came up with.
3. The Exhaustion trilogy- I know it's technically three, but I'm counting it as one. Shh. I like it, they were my first ever Pack one shots and I enjoyed killing your feels.
4. As The Years Go On- notice a trend? I really love reading/writing Merome, and I loved how I styled that one.
5. Real and Fake- in case this one isn't posted yet, Oops! It will be soon. But anyway, I loved the idea immediately when I came up with it. Literally, I freaked out and told my mom I had to go write something down real quick before I forgot it. She got pissed, of course, but it was worth. It was a mixture of sadness and adorable-ness and ugh the feels will be/ are crushed.

From forevermerome : "How did you come up with the name "cheeses" for your readers?"
Well, funny story. The main fact was that I love cheese and I love my readers. The other thing was that a few years ago we were making accounts for school and the gender options were male, female, cheese, or other. And so ever since I had this little joke of every time someone asked my gender I'd want to reply with cheese. So you are my cheeses! Yay!

From RamdomShipper : "How are you so awesome? Plz, I need to know ;-;"
Twice? Um well I'm really not. And you're awesomer so yeah. That.

From catwoman_89 : "What made you start writing fan fiction?"
Smosh. I found out about it back when Ianthony was just being acknowledged by Smosh. So I heard about people writing about YouTubers and thought "why not?" 

From AwkwardShovelPerson : "How is that Vic person? I heard that she is pretty amazing, and talented, and pretty. I don't know if it's true but it's what I heard..."
Well your sources are correct young one. Vic is pretty freaking amazing. Her hair is swag and her voice is to die for. She's also really good, you should read more of her stuff sometime ;D Also, if you ever meet her, let her know her singing voice is absolutely perfect.

From @epic_playa56 (it's not letting me tag you QQ) : "What's your favorite band?"
Hollywood Undead. No questions asked. I'm really growing on Bring Me The Horizon, but Hollywood Undead still wins. Ooh, but I do love 5FDP (Five Finger Death Punch). NEXT QUESTION BEFORE I QUESTION MY EXISTENCE EVEN MORE!

From EnderInfinityYT (aka bae and love and the bestest girlfriend in the world) : "Fav ship? Fav color? How much do you like cheese?"
I'm gonna answer with the three I'd cry for if they announced they were cannon: Merome, MunchingComics, and LogDotUniverse. Fav color is red because it symbolizes not only love but also blood/death. And red roses. And I absolutely love cheese. For a time my doctor said he wanted me to try a dairy-free diet and I cried because that means if have to give up cheese. My parents call me a mouse sometimes because I'll just be sitting in my room gnawing on a block of cheese.

From @epic_playa56 : "Fav singer? Fav food? Fav store? Fav flavor of ice cream?"
Fav singer is Natewantstobattle. Yeah he's a YouTuber but THAT VOICE IS HEAVEN! I really like voices. Shut up. Don't judge me.
Fav food is cheese!
Fav store is Walmart because they have everything I'll ever need in life.
Fav flavor of ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough. It's so yummy!

And now my question to you: How'd you find me? And why did you stay? I sincerely want to know :D I love all my cheeses and so yeah. Thank you all for those who've been here since Part 1, and thanks for staying until 100. Until next time, Peace my cheeses.