Healing A Heart (Noochless)

Requested by SilverShadows4431 eons ago. Omg, I swear I almost typed Emons ago. Gosh, I promise I'm not drunk! I only slur a lot and act really strangely and- why yes, I have suffered many brain injuries before. That means nothing though.

"Mhh, Rob?" Mat asked from where he sat. The two were just having a nice, relaxing evening together. Actually, that was a lie. Rob's girlfriend had been cheating on him for some time now. Rob finally caught her and broke it off, and now we was hiding among the blanket Mat had brought him.

"Yeah?" Rob's voice whispered, still hoarse from crying. Mat got up and moved closer to Rob. He wrapped his arms around the broken boy and squeezed slightly. Rob started crying again, hiding his face in the blanket. Mat shushed him and held him close, hoping he'd feel less abandoned. Mat had hit that mountain face-first too many times to leave Rob alone. And Rob gladly moved closer to Mat. The warmth of another human body was more inviting than that of the blanket wrapped around him. He still hid his weeping face in the blanket which was now partially draped onto Mat.

Mat's hand began to run through Rob's hair. His broken friend slowly stopped sobbing at this, glad for the comfort. It was strange, the connection the two shared. Rob still was heartbroken, but Mat made him forget that. Mat made him forget the pain, and the loneliness. Mat made him forget about her and her cheating ways. She had abused Rob's kindness and it hurt to think of that. Would other people do something like that? Would Mat abuse him like that? Rob cuddled closer to Mat as his tears stopped, calmed down slightly but his last question still lingered in his head. "Hey Mat?" Rob asked. Mat hummed in response and that told Rob to continue. "You wouldn't hurt me like she did, right?"

Mat was taken back by this question but as he realized why he was asking it he held Rob closer. "No Robert, I would never hurt like she did. She was a terrible person to take advantage of you." Mat said as he pet Rob's head. "I would never cheat you out of anything, unless we are playing video games. In that case, all bets are off." Rob started to laugh slightly and Mat laughed as well. They took their gaming seriously and often would abuse the other's vulnerabilities in order to win. Rob looked at Mat's laughing face and smiled. How did it always work out that this nerd was his savior? Rob had no clue, but he just accepted it and tucked his face into Mat's chest. He could feel the vibration from Mat's chuckles yet all he heard was Mat's calming heartbeat.

He thought to himself "How is he so perfect?"

"Well Rob, it took many years of hard work." Mat replied cockily. Rob blushed at the fact he had said that aloud. He had just broken up with his girlfriend! How could he be crushing on someone so quickly? Perhaps this wasn't a new thing, what if he liked Mat all along? He didn't like this confusion. He groaned at himself for over-complicating things and cuddled closer. Mat chuckled before wrapping his arms around Rob and pulling him even closer to the point where Rob was partially atop his lap. Rob smiled and adjusted himself so he sat completely on Mat's lap. They both smiled and Mat tilted Rob's chin upward. Their faces sat centimeters away from each other, to the point where their breath collided with each other. Mat leaned forward slightly so that their lips connected. Rob kissed back, hands wrapping around Mat's neck. It was adorable really, the position the two were in. Mat's hands around Rob's waist, rubbing his lower back. Rob's hands in the other's hair, running his fingers through the locks. They had their eyes closed and Rob was seated on Mat's lap. Eventually though, they had to separate for air. Rob let his forehead lean against the other's as he let his eyes flutter shut again. He just felt safer in Mat's arms, enjoying the feeling of love that radiated through his veins. Perhaps he had liked Mat from the start, it was the only reason his body was celebrating a kiss like this. "I love you Rob." Mat whispered quietly.

Rob's eyes opened and looked into the other's eyes. He smiled at the other and replied with a just as quiet "I love you too." 

Sorry it's shorter than the rest but I'm so unpracticed with Noochless. I need to go find some videos on them before I write another one shot of them. But yeah, hope you enjoyed. If you want a re-do, let me know in the comments. Peace my cheeses!