Ask #39 & Dare #84

@LuminaPearl  Galexia: Ooooh I found Luminas account and now it's time for some fun~. First though I have a question for none other than Heatwave. What is the most annoying thing Kade has ever done to you. And I dare you to prank him back for all the annoying things he's done to you. I sent a video camera that even has night vision and I want my favourite uncle Supercruncher to make sure to get every second of this. Oh don't tell Lumina that I got into her account. I will get into deep scrap otherwise. See ya!

Supercruncher: *So after Supercruncher's processor crashed after finding out he and Ratchet have a daughter his been thinking nonstop about sparkling's Ratchet's been distracted lately too Supercruncher suddenly thought of something and started snickering but when Ratchet looked at him Supercruncher cleared his voice box before checking wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them he took a video camera from a box and teleports to the firehouse*

*Supercruncher walks into the firehouse going straight for Heatwave*

Supercruncher: HEATWAVE!!!!!

Heatwave: *jumps and shouts then turns to Supercruncher* WHAT THE SLAG SUPERCRUNCHER ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A SPARK ATTACK!!!!!

Supercruncher: *cackles* No! I just like scaring bots and being as quiet as a ninja it ain't that hard to do!

Heatwave: You know one of these days your going to scare somebot so much their going to offline!

Supercruncher: I know and hopefully it's somebot I hate!

Heatwave: Why are you here?

Supercruncher: You have an ask from Galexia she has asked you what is the most annoying thing Kade has ever done to you!

Heatwave: Leaving mouldy food in my cabin!

Supercruncher: Really? That's the most annoying thing his done!

Heatwave: *nods* That and just eating in my alt-mode in general!

Supercruncher: *nods helm in agreement* Understandable it's a pain to try and clean the inside of yourself....NOW Galexia has also dared you to prank Kade back for all the annoying things his done to you!

Heatwave: *grins evilly* Oh~ this is going to be good!~

Supercruncher: *thinks of something* Hum~ *turns and walks off*

Heatwave: *notices Supercruncher walking off* Hey where are you going!?

Supercruncher: *doesn't answer and walks off*

Heatwave: That mech is weird!

Supercruncher: *suddenly appears behind Heatwave* I heard you were talking scrap about me!

Heatwave: *looks over his shoulder-plate scared* WHAT THE FRAG!!!! *processor crashes and he passes out from the scare*

Supercruncher: *cackling and has a dark smirk on his face as he backs up into some shadows leaving no trace of him being there apart from the passed out Heatwave*

8 Hours Later!

*So it took 4 hours for Heatwave to wake up and another 4 hours for him set up his prank it would have been just 2 but Supercruncher decided to scare the scrap out of him again making him pass out....again!....Heatwave swears Supercruncher was a ninja back on Cybertron but alas we may never know~*

*All the bots were in the bunker hanging out with their human partners not knowing they were being recorded Heatwave and Kade were having a civil conversation until Kade went up stairs not knowing he was being recorded as Kade made his way into the kitchen he saw something that made him freeze creatures purple creatures were everywhere in the kitchen then they all looked at him grinning then he let out a loud scream as he ran away*

In The Bunker

*a sudden scream ripped through the air*

Blades: Uh what was THAT!!!

Dani: I don't know Blades!

Cody: It kinda sounded like Kade!?

Graham: Wonder what got him so spooked?

Dani: Yeah haven't heard him scream like that since-

*Kade comes running into the bunker*

Kade: GREMLINS GREMLINS THERE'S GREMLINS IN THE KITCHEN WERE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!! *runs out of the firehouse*

Heatwave: *Laughing his aft off*

Supercruncher: *once again appears behind Heatwave* What's so funny!

Heatwave: *looks behind him and screams before once again passing out*

Supercruncher: *cackling evilly before slowly sinking into the shadows again whispering* Karma's a glitch Heatwave karma's a glitch!~

Everybot&human: *stare at the scene with wide optics/eyes* Well it can't get any worse!

Supercruncher: *appears behind all of them smirking evilly* Are you sure about that~ *starts up a chainsaw*

Everybot&human: *look at Supercruncher and scream then they all passed out from fright*

Supercruncher: *turns off chainsaw and starts cackling again* Well there you have it guys Heatwave answered his ask and completed his dare I started videoing everything right before Heatwave passed out the first time I don't know why I left him in a room alone there was no reason for him to pass out~ so~ keep them coming guys~ *slowly backs up into the shadows again with an evil smirk and disappears as his cackling echo's through out the firehouse*