Dare #66

@staymagical123 I dare heatwave to act like hes being mindcontrol my someone and try to kill his team (but not really only to scare them and give them a few cuts)

Supercruncher: *leaning against a wall with his optics closed thinking about what's happened recently with him getting thrown off the flight deck on the warship to Elita-1 being brought back to life then what happened last night with him and Ratchet finally interfacing and spark-bonding opening his optics Supercruncher smiled checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleport's to the firehouse and a few feet in front of Heatwave making him jump and curse*

Supercruncher: Heatwave you have a dare from staymagical123 they have dared you to act like your being mind-controlled by someone and try to kill his team but not really only to scare and give them a few cuts!

Heatwave: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Supercruncher: What was that!

Heatwave: That was me letting out my frustration!

Supercruncher: OH IT BETTER NOT BE ABOUT THIS DARE!!! BECAUSE I CLASSIFIED THAT AS COMPLAINING AND WHINING ABOUT NOT WANTING TO DO IT!!!!

Heatwave: What oh ah~ of cause not i love these things *grits dentas* but why do they have to be so aggressive!

Supercruncher: Really!? i don't think so at all!

Heatwave: That's because you like making bots suffer!

Supercruncher: Yeah but that's mainly Starscream! his so fragging annoying! but dam did he make a good choice by becoming the mate of a predacon!

Heatwave: Yeah i'm done talking let's get this thing over with! *walks off*

Time skip

* Heatwave and the other bots were having a conversation when all of a sudden Heatwave got a weird look in his optics Blades,Chase and Boulder looked at him confused when Heatwave suddenly attacked them making all three of them yell and Blades scream as they all ran away from Heatwave*

Heatwave: GET BACK HERE!!!!!

*Heatwave eventually court up to his team and cornered them attacking them again but this time with a sword he found making his team go on the defensive and fight back as best they can all was going well Heatwave gave them a few cuts and scared them but when he turned around again he accidentally hit Blades with the sword giving him a deep cut making him scream in pain and fall to the ground crying shaking in fear as he looked at his sparkmate*

 Heatwave: *quickly comes out of it shaking his helm then looks at Blades with worried and scared optics as he leaned down to him* BLADES I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!

Blades: *looks at Heatwave as he feels his sadness and regret through their bond making him give a small smile* It's ok Heatwave i know you didn't mean it you wouldn't hurt anybot especially me on purpose!

Supercruncher: *sighs and pushes Heatwave out of the way getting a medical kit out of his subspace* Don't worry Blades i'll fix you up *starts repairing Blades as Heatwave's practically breathing down his neck-cables to watch what his doing*

20 minutes later

Supercruncher: *finishes repairing Blades* Alright Blades your all good to go!

Blades: *gets up with Heatwave's help* Thanks Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: No problem Blades!

*Blades and Heatwave walk off*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Heatwave completed his dare and ended up hurting Blades pretty badly leaving me no choice but to repair him so~ keep them coming guys~