Dare #22

@Harry_Hook_Lover145 Eh I'm running out of ideas but here's one. I dare all of Team Prime to disobey Optimus's orders for an entire chapter.

Supercruncher: *his mood has become happy again softly humming as he helps Ratchet Supercruncher checks wattpad to see a dare reads it and smiles then puts what his doing down and drags Ratchet away from his work*

Supercruncher: Ok everybot listen up you all have a dare

Ultra magnus: Then shouldn't we wait until Optimus prime returns from his drive

Supercruncher: No he cant be here when i tell you the dare

Smokescreen: Why

Supercruncher: Because he just cant now the dare is from Harry_Hook_Lover145 they have dare all of team prime to disobey Optimus's orders for an entire chapter

Bumblebee: What we cant do that his our leader

*everybot nods there helms in agreement except Wheeljack*

Wheeljack: Well he isn't mine

*everybot looks at him*

Supercruncher: Yeah ok so your all doing the dare lets get to it

Time skip

*Optimus walks into the main room to see everybot doing there own thing and walks up to Ratchet*

Optimus: Ratchet can you look for decepticon signals 

*Ratchet doesn't listen and continues to do what he was already doing which it fixing a tool Bulkhead broke*

Optimus: *confused as to why Ratchet didn't listen to his order but walks over to Ultra magnus*

Optimus: Magnus you didn't report your mission to me like i ordered you why is that

Ultra magnus: I don't remember any such order from you sir *walks away leaving a slightly annoyed Prime*

1 hour later

Optimus: Bumblebee Smokescreen it's your turn to go out on petrol 

Bumblebee&Smokescreen: *making out in a corner*

Optimus: *optics narrow* That is an order Bumblebee and Smokescreen 

Bumblebee&Smokescreen: *still not listening and move to their shared berthroom*

2 hours later

*Con signals appear on the computers Optimus activates the ground bridge because Ratchet wont for some reason*

Optimus: AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!!

*no bot moves from what there doing annoying the prime even more*

*15 minutes later after some struggle the autobot are in a energon mine fighting the decepticons after fighting for about half an hour and getting a fair amount of energon Megatron retreats with the remaining cons*

Optimus: Autobots great job now lets get the energon back to base 

*no one listens and walks back though the ground bridge back to base leaving Optimus to do all the work*

Time skip

Optimus: It's been a long day everyone go get some recharge

Everybot: *continue doing what their doing*

Optimus: *extremely pissed* None of you has been following my orders all day why is that *no one says anything* answer me *still no answer*

Optimus: *finally snaps* THAT'S IT I'M DONE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! *storms off shouting over his shoulder* I'M GOING TO GO HANG OUT WITH MEGSIE!!

Everybot: *staring after him wide optic then shrug and go to their berthrooms*

Supercruncher: There you have it everyone completed there dare surprisingly pissed off the prime so much his gone to hang out with the warlord so keep them coming guys *walks over to Ratchet's berthroom and jumps on him* Ratchet "AHHH!! SUPERCRUNCHER!!!" *loud thump* Supercruncher "OWWW!!!" *Ratchet laughing*