Dare #41

@GalaxyPanda102 Ok we need more deceptions in this. I dare Soundwave to say who his crush is!!

Supercruncher: *leaning on Ratchet's shoulder watching everybot interact while Supercruncher is also hugging Ratchet sideways i mean they can do what they want with each other now since their sparkmates as long as it's alright with the other of curse but Supercruncher still want's to spark-bond with Ratchet but that cant happen until they interface for the first time checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he teleport's onto the warship*

*Supercruncher appears in the throne room where Soundwave was working at the computers as Supercruncher walks up to him Soundwave turns around looking at him tilting his helm slightly in question*

Supercruncher: Soundwave one of my favourite cons *whispers* please don't tell Ratchy i said that...you have a dare!

Soundwave: What is the dare?

Supercruncher: *whispers under breath* I don't think he used recording just then *looks at Soundwave again* well Soundwave your dare is from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you to say who your crush is!

Soundwave: *a blushing face appears on his visor*

Supercruncher: Well by the face on your visor you do indeed have a crush now...who is it! 

Soundwave: *mumbles something*

Supercruncher: Huh what was that?

Soundwave: *mumbles a little louder*

Supercruncher: I still didn't hear you!

Soundwave: *mumbles louder sounding angry now*

Supercruncher: Oh for primus sake JUST SAY IT!!

Soundwave: *growls* SHOCKWAVE!!!

Supercruncher: *wide optic*

Shockwave: *comes out of nowhere* What is it!

Soundwave: *looks at him as a petrified face shows on his visor then he runs away*

Shockwave: That was illogical! *walks off*

Supercruncher: Wow who knew Soundwave could yell and run like that! he sounded really angry too~ kinda like Megatron~ Well there you have it Soundwave completed his dare he likes Shockwave~ so~ keep them coming guys~