Dare #45

@staymagical123 I dare tfp Optimus to act like sg Optimus

Supercruncher: *trying to calm Ratchet down so he doesn't kill Miko after she painted on his favourite wrench but nothings worked so far so as a last resort Supercruncher got in front of Ratchet and kissed him Ratchet stiffened then relaxed into the kiss kissing back after a few minutes they pull away and Ratchet goes off to clean his wrench sighing softly Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it confused yeah his going to need to do research*

*5-10 minutes of research later*

Supercruncher: *walks up to Optimus* Prime! you have a dare from staymagical123 they have dared you to act like sg Optimus!

Optimus: How do i do that

Supercruncher: Well you basically have to be the opposite of you!

Optimus: So act like Megatron!?

Supercruncher: ehh~ maybe a little worse then Megatron~ i mean the mech hangs the body's of his enemies on the wall talking to them like their alive and has deadly outbursts against even his most loyal bots!!

Optimus: Alright let's get this over with!

Time skip

*the autobots just got done with finishing off some cons and started going through the ground bridge but everybot noticed Optimus dragging one of the offlined vehicons body's through the ground bridge making them very confused and a little scared*

*5am Ratchet was heading to the main room to start working when he heard talking in Optimus's room walking there Ratchet saw the door open and the lights on when he looked in his optics widened at what he saw Optimus had an offlined vehicon hanging on the wall and was talking to it like it was alive still very slowly Ratchet backed away and went back to berth where a recharging Supercruncher is*

*Optimus was getting repaired after a fight he had with Megatron everything was fine until Ratchet's servo slipped so he had to start over again this made Optimus angry*

Optimus: CAN YOU DO NOTHING RIGHT!!!

Ratchet: *looks at him with wide optics* Optimus it's fine my servo just slipped that it!

Optimus: YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A HIGHLY SKILLED MEDIC AND YET YOU LET YOUR SERVO SLIP WHILE YOUR REPAIRING YOU LEADER!!! *transforms servo into blaster and points it at Ratchet*

Ratchet: *backs away with his servos up* Optimus calm down this isn't like you!

Optimus: *growling* IT IS NOW!!! *shots at Ratchet who gets pushed out of the way by Supercruncher who ends up taking the blast making him black out from how bad the blast was....this was not part of the dare!*

Ratchet: *stares at Supercruncher's unmoving body then gives a very loud growl only a protective sparkmate can make and glares at Optimus with a deadly area around him*

Optimus: *wide optic shaking slightly in fear staring at Ratchet * (thought-I think i went to far with this dare) 

Ratchet: Optimus~ I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY LEADER OR AN OLD FRIEND BECAUSE NO ONE HURTS MY SPARKMATE!!!! *attacks Optimus as screams are heard*

8 Hours later

Supercruncher: *wakes up on med-berth groaning in pain*

Ratchet: *happy* Your finally a wake!!

Supercruncher: *groans* Yeah what happened i feel like i just got hit by 6 semi's!

Ratchet: Close you were hit by a deadly blast from Optimus's blaster!

Supercruncher: *sits up but is still in a lot of pain* Ok....*sighs* what did you do to Prime Ratchy~

Ratchet: *smirking* I gave him a pummelling he'll never forget!

Supercruncher: Ratchy! i didn't know you'd do that to your friend and leader!

Ratchet: *growls* I'LL DO IT TO ANYBOT THAT HURTS YOU YOUR MY SPARKMATE AND ANYBOT THAT HURTS OR TRY'S TO OFFLINE YOU WILL WISH THEY WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *looks at Optimus who's barely online blacked out on the ground* I can see that... well there you have it guys Optimus completed his dare Ratchet nearly offlined him so~ keep them coming guys~ *groans* RATCHY~ I'M IN PAIN!!!