Dare #115

@Medlockineededthat I dare Starscream, Megatron, Shockwave, and Soundwave to take care of Lawstride for 5 days (with Prowl supervising of course), Shockwave can't say that anything is logical or illogical for that time period, Soundwave can't have his visor on, Starscream can't do any inappropriate or anything that may mentally scar her, Megatron can't attack the Autobots, and there will be NO VIOLENCE TOWARDS HER! If I come back to her being injured, I'LL KILL EVERYONE ON THE NEMESIS BESIDES MY FAMILY!!! *holds up a very large knife* *optic twitches*

Supercruncher: *Purring in contentment as he snuggles into Ratchet's side while the very scared mech stares at the ceiling in horror at what they just did it was WAY different from the other times they did it and Ratchet now knew there was something really wrong with his mate Supercruncher suddenly stretched and checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it he growled slightly making Ratchet jump before be kissed Ratchet on his cheek-plate then teleports onto the warship*

10 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks into the throne room where all four cons are* Hey Starscream, Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave you four have a dare from my daughter Medlock she has dared you guys to sparkling-sit her daughter LawStride for 5 days her mate Prowl will be supervising from a distance to make sure you don't hurt her Shockwave you are not to say that anything is logical or illogical for that time period Soundwave you can't have your visor on Starscream you can't do any inappropriate or anything that may mentally scar her and Megatron you can't attack the Autobots and there can not be any violence towards her or Medlock will offline you all!

Megatron: Sparkling you want a sparkling here on my ship!

Starscream: Are you crazy brother there's to much dangerous thing's here it's not safe!

Shockwave: It is illogical for me to stop saying logical and illogical thing's!

Soundwave: I don't want anybot apart from Shockwave to see my face!

Supercruncher: Well to bad glitches your doing the dare! *teleports LawStride and Prowl here* everybot this is LawStride she is my granddaughter and if she is hurt Prowl will most likely attack you!

Prowl: *hums* I will *growls* don't hurt my daughter! *goes and stands in a corner leaning on the wall*

Supercruncher: *claps servos together* Well good luck you four don't get your selves offlined now! *teleports back to base*

Megatron&Starscream&Shockwave&Soundwave: *look to where Supercruncher was then to the sparkling infront of them who chirps*

Starscream: *sarcastic* Oh this is going to be fun!

Megatron: *groans* Oh shut up Starscream!

Day 1

*Megatron is sitting on his throne while LawStride plays with her toy on the floor a couple feet away from his throne*

LawStride: *cooing and squealing as she plays with her toy*

Megatron: *shifts on his throne slightly looking down at the sparkling*

LawStride: *starts chirping as she moves her wolf toy around happily*

Megatron: *growls* SHUT UP SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!

LawStride: *stops playing and looks at Megatron with a glare*

Megatron: *glares back at LawStride and growls again*