Ask #29

@Amavko1 Ravage:I have an ask for Arcee and Bumblebee, do you know what your sparkling's name is? Rumble and Frenzy:IT'S REVENGE RUN!!! Me:Get back here! Ravage:Yeah her name is Revenge, well I better go help stop their fight

Supercruncher: *Currently in the arctic after a ground bridge malfunction so right now his FREEZING HIS AFT OFF!!!!!! it's safe to say Ratchet's not getting any for awhile unless Supercruncher goes into heat which shouldn't happen since he had his heat a week before he first interfaced with Ratchet plus heats are unpredictable checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then suddenly remembers he can teleport and teleport's to base*

Supercruncher: *walks up to Arcee and Bumblebee* Hey Arcee Bumblebee you have an ask from Amavko1 well more pacifically Ravage he asked do you know what your sparkling's name is?!

Bumblebee: I have no idea sparkling's get their name at birth or when they do something in the first year that earned them that name and because I wasn't there and only not long found out about her I wouldn't know! 

Supercruncher: *hums* fair enough *looks at Arcee* what about you Arcee do you know your sparkling's name after all you gave birth to her!

Arcee: *starts laughing nervously* Actually~ I kinda.....forgot her name!

Supercruncher: SEROUSLY FIRST YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR OWN SPARKLING NOW YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU NAMED HER!!!!!!!!

Arcee: Supercruncher....I'm going to be honest with you here.......I WAS NEVER MADE OUT TO BE A CARRIER!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: I'd say you forgot about having a sparkling then forget what you named her!

Bumblebee: He is kinda right Arcee!

Supercruncher: Oh like your any different!

Bumblebee: What's that supposed to mean!

Supercruncher: You got a dare from your daughter to show her to your Sire and forgot about taking her with you until I reminded you!

Bumblebee: THAT WAS ONE TIME!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: YEAH BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU FORGOT BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Arcee: WILL YOU TWO STOP ARGUING YOUR ACTING LIKE SPARKLING'S!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Bumblebee: ARCEE NOT NOW!!!!!!!! (big mistake)

Arcee: OK THAT'S IT COME HERE!!!!!!! *charges at them*

Supercruncher&Bumblebee: *scream and run around base with Arcee chasing them*

Supercruncher: ARCEE BUMBLEBEE YOUR DAUGHTERS NAMES REVENGE BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Arcee: *stops chasing them making both of the mechs stop running and look at her* Oh that's right I called her that after she injured one of the doctors after they dropped her so I called her Revenge I was originally going to call her Honeyblossom but she definitely was not sweet when taking Revenge on that doctor!

Bumblebee: Honeyblossom?

Arcee: What! I thought it was a cute name!

Bumblebee: Yeah Revenge suits her better from what I've seen!

Arcee: Do not criticize my name choices! *tackles Bumblebee*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Arcee and Bumblebee answered their ask Bumblebee had a reason for not knowing his daughters name Arcee is a forgetful Carrier so~ keep them coming guys~