Dare #111

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Um dad?...are you a believer?! Oh my Primus....he better not go to a graveyard then. Hmmm to apologize to my dear uncle Supercruncher I sent you a video of a certain other Uncle doing the Illogical behind your back(namely Ratchet) Apparently he likes to dance even though he states that he can not in quotes dance. So as an apology I dare you Supercruncher to stalk him and watch him doing some sweet moves. Make sure to take pics!

Supercruncher: *Covering his audio receptors as Miko plays 'music' to him it's not music but TORTURE!!!!!! it doesn't help that Cybertronian audio receptors are sensitive to certain sounds and Miko's so called 'music' was one of them checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then looks over at his mate shocked feeling his gaze Ratchet looks over his shoulder-plate seeing Supercruncher's shocked look he gave him one of nothing but great confusion*

Ratchet: *greatly confused* Crunch? You ok?

Supercruncher: *still completely shocked* Y-Yea i-i'm completely fine~ *waves servo around laughing awkwardly*

Ratchet: *sinks helm back slowly* A-Alright if you say so!? *goes back to working*

Supercruncher: *whines* No~ Ratchy don't look away from me~

Ratchet: *looks back at him raising an optic ridge* Ok~

Supercruncher: *stares at Ratchet smiling happily*

Ratchet: *stares back kinda awkwardly*

Supercruncher: *keeps staring at Ratchet but his smile slowly starts to drop*

Ratchet: *staring at Supercruncher tilting his helm slightly*

Supercruncher: *optics start narrowing slightly as his smile continues to drop*

Ratchet: *starts shifting uncomfortably*

Supercruncher: *optics completely narrowed smile gone and he starts growling* STOP LOOKING AT MY DAM IT!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *wide optic* W-What b-but y-you just I *groans in frustration as he leaves the room*

Supercruncher: *whines and makes grabby servos after his mate* NO RATCHY I DIDN'T MEAN IT COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

*Supercruncher was walking down a hall when he heard some music coming from one of the spear rooms in the base confused and curious Supercruncher walks over to the room and peaks into the room only for his optics to widen when he sees Ratchet dancing but the song surprised him more Ratchet was dancing to 'Cotton Eye Joe'*

"If it hadn't been for                                                                                                                                                            Cotton-Eye Joe                                                                                                                                                                        I'd been married long                                                                                                                                                          time ago                                                                                                                                                                                    Where did you come                                                                                                                                                            from, where did you go?                                                                                                                                                    Where did you come                                                                                                                                                            from, Cotton-Eye Joe?"