Dare #93 & Dare #94

@Medlockineededthat To Ratchet: OMG THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!! BTW, I have a dare for you. I dare you to beat the hell out of Thunderhoof. He keeps trying to flirt with me and I think he's stalking me. And yes, Supercruncher can join you. And for Starscream, I dare you to do the splits in front of Megatron, and- *Thunderhoof is sneaking up from behind* Excuse me a sec. *transforms her arm into an Ion Pistol* *points it at Thunderhoof* Get lost or I will shoot you in the face and bring you back to life just so you can do your dare, and afterwards I will kill you again. *he backs off and runs* Anyways, as I was saying, Starscream has to do the splits, and he has to stare at Megatron with a derpy look on his face and see how Megatron reacts.

Supercruncher: *Sitting and leaning against a wall with a glare on his face as he watches bots walk in and out of the main room after their fight Ratchet wont talk to him his servos are already healed though turns out he heals rather quickly depending on the injury sighing Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing two dares reading them then slowly walks up to Ratchet*

Supercruncher: Ratchet you have a dare from Medlock but first she thanks you for letting her date Prowl!

Ratchet: *hums and starts at Supercruncher* Prowl is responsible but i'm still going to test him sometime!

Supercruncher: Yea yea anyway Medlock dares you to beat the hell out of Thunderhoof because he keeps trying to flirt with her and she thinks his stalking her! I will also be coming because I have to take you there and I want to watch!

Ratchet: Do what you want Supercruncher because i'm going to offline him!

Supercruncher: *hums* We'll see~ *teleports with Ratchet to Thunderhoof who's once again in a forest* HEY THUNDERHOOF PREPARE TO OFFLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: *confused and looks behind him* Wha- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *gets tackled down by Ratchet*

Ratchet: *hitting Thunderhoof with his wrenches without mercy* STAY AWAY FROM MY SPARKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: MEDLOCK'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!

Ratchet: YES AND NOW I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU TO THE PITS!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I HAVE NO REGRETS SHE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls loudly and pounces on Thunderhoof with his katana's* DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunderhoof: *scared as pit* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BOTH CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Ratchet: *beating Thunderhoof the pit up* WE'RE NOT CRAZY JUST PROTECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Hours Later On The Warship

*Supercruncher walks up to Starscream*

Supercruncher: Hey Starscream you have a dare from my daughter Medlock!

Starscream: *surprised* I HAVE A NIECE!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yes you do now she dares you to do the splits infront of Megatron and you have to stare at him with a derpy face to see his reaction!

Starscream: *grunts* Fine! *walk off to the throne room*

5 Minutes Later

Starscream: *walks into the throne room and stands infront of Megatron staring at him*

Megatron: *raises optic ridge at him* What is it Starscream!

Starscream: *continue starting at him and suddenly drops down into the splits with his optics crossed glossa out and helm tilted*

Megatron: *dermas twitch slightly before he slowly starts smiling then finally bursts out laughing falling off his throne*

Starscream: (thoughts-SCRAP THAT HURT!!!!)

Megatron: *rolling around on the ground laughing up a storm*

Supercruncher: *snickering* Well there you have it guys Ratchet and Starscream completed their dares Megatron is laughing his aft off so~ keep them coming guys!