Dare #133

@UnidragonGacha I dare everybot and cons to get a Zen Koi I'll get some for you guys(search up Zen Koi if you don't know what those are)

Supercruncher: *Laying on the ground on his back with his legs on a table with a really bored expression on his faceplates it was a bored aft day with nothing to do groaning he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Hello again everybot we all have a dare from UnidragonGacha they have dared everybot to get a Zen Koi!

Megatron: *confused* What the slags a Zen Koi!

Supercruncher: It's a game I got really addicted to it awhile back then stopped playing it!

Megatron: *staring at Supercruncher* Your weird!

Supercruncher: I thought that was already established?

Megatron: *surprised* Your not denying it!

Supercruncher: Oh I am i'm just not in the mood to argue today!

Megatron: *sighs* How do we get it!

Supercruncher: Oh it's easy get a phone go into the game store and download it or we could just get real Koi!

Ratchet: *scoffs* And where would we put them!?

Supercruncher: Um in the giant tank over there! *points at giant tank*

Everybot: *looks over at the giant tank* (thoughts-When the frag did that get there!?!?)

Supercruncher: Now your all probably wondering when that got there!

Everybot: (thoughts-HE CAN READ PROCESSORS!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *deadpan face* No I can not read processors!

Everybot: *shocked* (thoughts-HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!)

Supercruncher: *sighs* I teleported it to the cave after I was dared to be in it for 5 chapters I didn't want to throw it away because I thought it could come in handy one day!

Smokescreen: It's a little big for a couple fish don't you think?

Supercruncher: Nope Koi are big fish as well as expensive and because everybot needs one there will be *starts counting everybot including himself*18 of them so they'll need alot of room!

Ratchet: *looking at the tank* Will it be big enough?

Supercruncher: *scoffs* Of course it will I had to be in it for 5 chapters it not only needed to fit me but also give me lots of room to swim around!

Ratchet: If you say so Crunch!

Supercruncher: Yes I do say so! *teleports 18 different coloured Koi into the tank* Oh right did I forget to mention the Koi in Zen Koi ascend to dragons!

Everybot: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!!!!! *download Zen Koi and start playing*

Supercruncher: *shocked* ARE YOU ALL SERIOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*No response*

Supercruncher: *splutters* I JUST BROUGHT YOU ALL REAL KOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot: *to busy playing Zen Koi*

Supercruncher: *angry* FINE THEN GLITCHES THEIR ALL MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot: *shrugs*

Supercruncher: *growls* Well there you have it guys dare complete you try to get them to download Zen Koi they don't do it you give them all real Koi then tell them the Koi in Zen Koi ascend to dragons they download Zen Koi and leave you with 18 real Koi so~ keep them coming guys!