Dare #12

@Harry_Hook_Lover145 I dare Miko to pull a prank on Bulkhead.

Supercruncher: *Ratchet put him in time out for leaving base sighing he hit his helm on the wall he looks at wattpad and sees a dare reading it he smiles then looks over at Miko who's in the human area and walks up to her*

Supercruncher: Hey Miko how are you

Miko: BORED! that's how i am 

Supercruncher: Well Miko you wont be for much longer because you have a dare

Miko: *jumps up* Really a dare oh what is it

Supercruncher: Well Miko your dare is from Harry_Hook_Lover145 they have dared you to pull a prank on Bulkhead

Miko: YES! 

2 hours later

Miko: *walks up to Bulkhead* Hey Bulk i found something i want to show you follow me

Bulkhead: If you say so Miko

*As they walk down a hall tapping and clanging noises are heard Bulkhead starts looking around frantically knowing that noise anywhere*

Bulkhead: Um Miko did you hear that

Miko: *gives him a confused look* hear what Bulk 

*tapping and clanging noises*

Bulkhead: *scared* That Miko did you hear those noises

Miko: *listens closely then shakes her head* Nope sorry Bulk i don't hear anything come on i still have something to show you *starts walking again*

Bulkhead: *looking around nervously* Hehe yeah sure Miko

*as they keep walking the noises get louder Bulkhead got more paranoid every time he heard them and go his blaster out making Miko look at him strange*

Miko: Um Bulk why is your blaster out

Bulkhead: Ehh nothing Miko you don't have to worry about it 

Miko: *shrugs* If you say so Bulk

*10 minutes later the noises are heard again and Bulkhead couldn't take it anymore*

Bulkhead: *shots at the ceiling making Miko jump in surprise as she looks at him*

*The lights go out making Bulkhead scream like a little girl when they turn back on he screams like a little girl again as a bunch of scraplets are surrounding him they start attacking him as he screams and runs away leaving behind a laughing Miko*

Miko: *laughing so hard she can barely breath and falls to the ground* T-That was gold

Miko: *suddenly stops laughing* Wait a minute that wasn't even my prank that means...........THERE BACK~ THE SCRAPLETS ARE BACK!~ *runs around base screaming that there back and a "I still have to show Bulk something" can be heard as she's running around the base*

Supercruncher: *wide optic* Well Miko completed her dare sort of and now the scraplets are back keep them coming guys now i need to get Ratchet and get out of base before we all get eaten by the scraplets *runs off*