Ask #47 & Dare #101

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Oh my Primus that was epic! Ok so now For you two my Uncle duo. An ask and dare! I'm asking you two if you wanted to do something fun but never got to do it what would it be? And the dare is to do it! Life is too short not to have fun!

Supercruncher: *Laying front first on the med-berth after he tripped on a rope and went tumbling down a flight of stairs don't ask where he was when that happened because he wont tell you checking wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them and looks over at Ratchet*

Supercruncher: Hey Ratchy we have an ask from Galexia she asked us if you wanted to do something fun but never got to do it what would it be!?

Ratchet: *hums then smirks at Supercruncher* Getting you sparked as punishment for biting and breaking my servos!

Supercruncher: *whimpers* Well mine would be scaring Prime I love doing that! *looks at wattpad reads dare and whimpers again* Well Galexia has also dared us to do it!

Ratchet: *smirking at his mate evilly*

Supercruncher: *whimpers* We'll get to yours tonight Ratchy but first I want to scare Prime!

Ratchet: *huffs* Fine but be prepared Crunch *smirks* because you wont be getting any recharge tonight!

Supercruncher: *whines before vanishing into thin air to go after the Prime*

Time Skip

*Optimus walking down a hall reading his data-pad*

Supercruncher: *above him and starts making creepy noises*

Optimus: *looks up from his data-pad and looks side to side before going back to reading*

Supercruncher: *appears behind Prime and whispers in a creepy voice in his audio receptor* I'm coming for you~ I'll steal all your data-pads~

Optimus: *looks up* NO NOT MY DATA-PADS!!!!!!!! *looks behind him but sees nobot*

Supercruncher: *in the shadows next to him* I will take what I want~ And there's nothing you can do to stop me~ You don't even know where I am~ Or who I am~

Optimus: *growls* I'LL PROTECT MY DATA-PADS FROM EVERYBOT THEN!!!!!!!! *runs to his berthroom*

Supercruncher: *watches him run off in the shadows* Well that didn't go the way I thought it would! *remembers something and whimpers again* I'm going to be sparked by the end of the week aren't I~

Ratchet: *appears out of nowhere and tackles Supercruncher* If I have anything to say about it you will be~

Supercruncher: *whimpers like a scared puppy* Well there you have it guys Ratchet and I answered our ask and *moans lightly* completed our dare well I did *whimpers as a glossa runs over his right doorwing* Ratchet is working on his right now in the middle of a HALL so~ keep them coming guys! *yelps when Ratchet bites his neck-cables* Primus Ratchet will you wait UNTIL WE'RE IN OUR BERTHROOM!!!!!!!! *Optimus running around in the background with anti spirit spray* Optimus: "BE GONE EVIL DATA-PAD STEALING SPIRITS!!!!!!"