Dare #31

@Amavko1 I dare Ratchet to tell everybody (the bots and cons) who his crush is

Supercruncher: *laying front first on the ground groaning loudly as everybot stares at him Supercruncher's been on the floor like this since he got pushed by Smokescreen 3 hours ago and hasn't gotten up yet checking wattpad he sees a dare reading it he jumps up startling everybot Supercruncher looks at them then teleport's everybot back to the cave*

Supercruncher: Ok let's do this scrap RATCHET!!

*groaning Ratchet walks up to Supercruncher*

Ratchet: What!

Supercruncher: Ratchy~ you have a dare~ from Amavko1 they have dared you to tell everybot who your crush is!

Ratchet: *blushes* Why do i have say it in front of everybot!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* I don't know maybe so they wont be surprised that you'll have a sparkmate after this! *on the inside his trying to figure out who HIS Ratchet would have a crush on so if it's not him he can offline them later*

Ratchet: If i do say who my crush is doesn't mean they'll like me back and it doesn't mean i'm asking them to be my sparkmate right away!

Supercruncher: ANYBOT WHO DOESN'T RETURN YOUR LOVE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU BECAUSE THEY DESERVE TO OFFLINE!!!

*everybot is shocked by what Supercruncher said but not as much as Ratchet*

Supercruncher: *sees their looks* Scrap did i say that out loud!

*everybot slowly nods as Ratchet stares at him with a thinking look*

Supercruncher: Dam that was only meant to be in my helm! *sigh* anyway Ratchet do your dare!

Ratchet: My crush is......do i really have to say it!

Supercruncher: Yes Ratchet you have to say it unless you have another way to tell everybot who your crush is!

Ratchet: *thinks then smirks* I think i do have another way to tell everybot my crush well show them actually

Supercruncher: Then do it i'm getting bored!

Ratchet: *still smirking* If you say so!

*Ratchet then proceeds to pull Supercruncher into a deep passionate kiss surprising him greatly and shocking everybot else but Supercruncher doesn't hesitate to kiss Ratchet back with just as much if not more passion their kiss lasts for 10 minutes before they pull away from each other leaving Supercruncher in a daze and Ratchet with an even bigger smirk*

 (*fourth wall break*the funny thing is when i was writing this part i wrote kill in stead of kiss!) 

Ratchet: *proud of what he did with a big aft smirk* There i did my dare!

Supercruncher: *gets out of his daze with a giant smile on his face* You sure did! oh can we be sparkmates now! *bounces slightly on the heels of his feet*

Ratchet: *watches Supercruncher shaking his helm in amusement* I would like to yes but that's up to you Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: FRAG YEAH I'M FINALLY RATCHET'S SPARKMATE!! *points digit at Starscream* SUCK IT SCREAMER!!

Starscream: WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING ME SUFFER AUTOBOT!!!

Supercruncher: BECAUSE YOU ANNOYING RUDE AND A MEANY!!!

Starscream: NOTHING WILL BRING ME MORE GREAT PLEASURE THEN TO RIP OUT YOU SPA-

*Starscream fell to the ground unconscious after being hit in the helm with one of Ratchet's wrench's making Supercruncher smirk victoriously laughing*

Ratchet: *growls* NO BOT THREATENS MY SPARKMATE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Ratchet completed his dare turns out he loves me woo! i finally have a sparkmate now i wont be lonely and i was right Ratchet is an overprotective sparkmate so~ keep them coming guys~ *clings to Ratchet as he looks at everybot with a glare* Supercruncher *in a scary voice* "MY~ PRECIOUS~" *everybot looks at him with wide optics backing away*