Ask #7 & Dare #20

@staymagical123 I dare and ask tfp starscream who do you have a crush on? and I dare tfp breakdown to get drunk to see knockout reaction

Supercruncher: *pouting about still not knowing why Ratchet tackles him *long sigh* Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing an ask and dare he reads it smiles then teleport's on to the warship appearing in front of Starscream who's on a med-berth in med-bey making him let out a little scream*

Supercruncher: *giving Starscream a deadpan look eyeing him up and down* You pissed off Megsie again didn't you

Starscream: That is none of your business Autobot i know for a fact you pissed him off once

Supercruncher: *snorts* Well yeah because i want him to be with Prime plus i only got chained up and thrown into a cell

Starscream: *angry* WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET LORD MEGATRON AND THE PRIME TOGETHER!!

Supercruncher: *ticked off* BECAUSE I WANT TO I'M A SUCKER WHEN IT COMES TO TWO MALES TOGETHER!!

Starscream: *giving him a judging look*

Supercruncher: *sees that look gets more pissed growling* DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!! SCREAMER OR I'LL PUMMEL YOU WITH MY METAL BASEBALL BAT SO HARD NO ONE WILL EVEN RECOGNISE YOU!!!

Starscream: *staring at Supercruncher with wide optics shaking in fear and nods his helm slowly*

Supercruncher: *suddenly happy and a background of roses appears behind him* Good Starscream now you have a ask from staymagical123 they have ask who you have a crush on? *looks at Starscream smiling innocently*

Starscream: *stuttering blushing mess* I-I-I-I-I

Supercruncher: *annoyed* Is that the only word you can say because if you don't answer i'll answer it for you

Starscream: *snaps out of it* YOU'LL DO NO SUCH THING!!

Supercruncher: THEN ANSWER ALREADY I'VE HAD A LONG DAY AND WANT TO BEAT SOMETHING SO IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL THE THING I BEAT UP WILL BE YOU!!!!

Starscream: Ok i'll answer primus your annoying if it makes you leave faster then i'll tell the one i have a crush on is Predaking 

Supercruncher: Ha knew it.... that also explains the bite mark on your left shoulder-plate

Starscream: *wide optic looking at his shoulder and starts screeching*

Supercruncher: I'm going to go find Breakdown now before i go deaf from your screeching *walks off*

*Supercruncher finds Breakdown 10 minutes later making out with Knockout in the hallway*

Supercruncher: *wants to say "are there going to be sparkling's soon" but because of his mood this comes out* GET A ROOM! OR DIE!

*Knockout and Breakdown quickly pull apart and look over to see a very annoyed Supercruncher who has a dark aura around him one look at him would tell you he had a bad day and not to mess with him and with that Knockout took off at light speed leaving Breakdown to deal with Supercruncher*

Breakdown: *nervous* H-Hey Supercruncher h-how's your day b-been 'thought- stupid idiot'

Supercruncher: *sweet voice* Breakdown~ *snaps* IT WAS SCRAP! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION YOU STUPID IDIOT!!

Breakdown: *scared* SORRY PLEASE DON'T OFFLINE ME!!

Supercruncher: Why the frag would i offline you i'm only here because you have a dare primus everyone seems to be scared of me today *in background cons are running the other way as soon as they take a glance at Supercruncher*

Breakdown: Well your kinda giving off the vibe that if somebot talks to you you'll offline them

Supercruncher: *glares at Breakdown* Shut up or your dead!

Breakdown: And~ you just proved my point

Supercruncher: I'm going to ignore that comment now your dares from staymagical123 they have dared you to get drunk to see Knockout's reaction

Breakdown: Yes it's been awhile since i last had high grade lets do this

*30 minutes later Breakdown his very drunk and is all over Knockout who has a horrified expression when Knockout sees Supercruncher he pushes Breakdown off with surprise strength and runs up to Supercruncher*

Knockout: Why would you do this!

Supercruncher: What Breakdown's only doing his dare 

Knockout: And what's the dare!

Supercruncher: To get drunk and see your reaction

Knockout: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BREAKDOWN CANT HAVE HIGH GRADE!!

Supercruncher: *annoyed* And why's that!

Knockout: BECAUSE WHEN HIS DRUNK HE GETS HORNY!!

Supercruncher: *annoyed smirking* I don't see the problem

Knockout: *growling* NOW THANKS TO YOU I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK FOR A MONTH!!

Supercruncher: *scoffs* Your over exaggerating

1 month later

*Very annoyed Knockout laying on his berth still unable to move with Breakdown taking care of him*

Supercruncher: Oh you weren't exaggerating *whispers* for once

Knockout: *angry* OF COURSE I WASN'T!!

Breakdown: *guilty* Sorry Knocks

Knockout: *looks at Breakdown with a serious face* Your never aloud to have high grade again not even a sip do i make myself clear!

Breakdown: *sighs* Yes Knocks 

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Starscream answered his ask and Breakdown completed his dare Knockout still cant walk i really want to hit something with my metal baseball bat so~ keep them coming guys