Ask #12 & Ask #13

@BethanySells4 Asks, hey everyone how did y'all like ur dare and how does everyone think when y'all saw a fourth human

Supercruncher: *happily standing next to his new sparkmate Ratchet! helping him clean his tools like a good sparkmate sighing with a smile he checks wattpad seeing asks Supercruncher reads them then walks over to the kids*

Supercruncher: Kids you have an ask from BethanySells4 they asked how you liked your dare

Miko: Yep it was fun!

Jack: I enjoyed it but i got a lecture from Arcee the next day!

Raf: I liked doing the dare Bee on the other hand wasn't to happy about being woken up at 3am!

Supercruncher: Good to know thanks for answering the ask kids!

Kids: No problem!

*Supercruncher walks into the middle of the room getting the bots attention*

Supercruncher: Ok guys you all got an ask from BethanySells4 they have asked how did everybot think when y'all saw a fourth human!

Ratchet: Well i was the first bot to notice there was a fourth human and i was very shocked! as well as annoyed that there would be another human at base!

Arcee: I gave Jack a lecture about letting random humans in base especially when you don't know if their working for the cons!

Optimus: I was surprised to see a fourth human but i was prepared to give them the same speech i gave Jack Miko and Raf when they first came here!

Ultra magnus: It didn't really surprise me but i wasn't to happy about having another human around it's to dangerous especially with Wheeljack here!

Wheeljack: HEY! i was looking forward to seeing if they were going to be a wrecker!

Bumblebee: When i saw them i was excited to make a new friend!

Smokescreen: To me they looked like someone who would like to go out racing! but i could be wrong wouldn't stop me from trying though!

Supercruncher: Wow you all have really different reactions! you can all go back to what you were doing now!

*everybot goes back to their tasks while Supercruncher decided to hug Ratchet from behind even though Supercruncher's smaller then him*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it the kids answered their ask as well as the bots i currently have nothing to do or think of so~ keep them coming guys~