Dare #157

@Medlockineededthat *creeps into Hotshot's berthroom at 3:00 AM holding a Cybertronian sized machete* *really fragging creepy tone* Oh HoTsHoT...hEhEhEhE...i'M cOmInG fOr YoU...*hella creepy laugh* ; Hotshot: *scared as frag* ; I have a dare for Starscream. I dare you to hang with Predaking and just watch some movies or something. But no interfacing or making out. I'll be there with my Sparkling's so that they can visit Soundwave.

Supercruncher: *Mopping around because Ratchet spends more time working at that pit spawn of a computer then with him his SPARKED MATE!!!! the glitch got him sparked with triplet Mech's he one upped his fragging brother who's only sparked with twins and the FRAGGING GLITCH WONT SPEND TIME WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! growling and snarling silently he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports onto the flight deck of the warship making the two Mech's jump*

Supercruncher: *holds up servo* Yo! 

Starscream: *angry and annoyed* YOU FRAGGER ALMOST GAVE ME A SPARK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Predaking: *growling softly*

Supercruncher: Yeah I have that affect on bots anyway Starscream you have a dare from Medlock she has dared you to hang with Predaking and just watch some movies or something but no interfacing or making out because she'll be here with her sparkling's so that they can visit Soundwave!

Starscream: *wide optic* Wait THERE'S MORE THEN ONE DEVIL SPARKLING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Their not devils Starscream and yes LawStride has a little brother now his names Ratch!

Starscream: *petrified* I'M DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yea what ever you say Scream what ever you say~ *walks off somewhere*

Predaking: *trying to comfort his mate*

Time Skip

*Starscream and Predaking are watching a movie called 'The Lion King' cuddling when a sudden loud crash and shout was heard from somewhere on the warship*

Medlock: *in the distance* WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH LAWSTRIDE YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Megatron: *in the distance growling* YOUR PIT SPAWN OF A SPARKLING SHOT MY INTERFACE PANEL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Medlock: *in the distance* THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUNISH HER YOUR NOT HER SIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *in the distance* THEN BE GLAD SOUNDWAVE'S CURRENTLY TRYING TO OFFLINE ME WTH HIS TENTACLES AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medlock: *in the distance* OH I AM GLAD......IN FACT I THINK I'LL JOIN HIM!!!!!!!!!!! 

Megatron: *in the distance little femme scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LawStride&Ratch: *in the distance laughing*

Starscream&Predaking: *share a look before they run out of the warship in a flash*

Supercruncher: *smirking as he watches his daughter and Soundwave attacking the warlord* Well there you have it guys Starscream completed his dare he and Predaking ran out of the warship since it's currently on the ground Megatron is getting his aft handed to him for punishing LawStride without the consent of her Carrier so~ keep them coming guys~ *pulls out his metal baseball bat with an evil smirk and goes to join Medlock and Soundwave with attacking the warlord*