Dare #27

@staymagical123 I dare ultra magnus and starscream ultra magnus:he will act like he snapped and finally lost it (he will pretend to be a bloodthirsty killer bot) starscream: give him wings kinda like a predacon but show Predaking or anyone else at night but pretend that starscream doesn't notice and go kill that glitch arachnid if you can!

Supercruncher: *Standing on top of the warship bored as hell trying to thinking of ways to get with Ratchet but cant come up with any checking wattpad he sees a dare reads it then goes to fine Starscream to see if his alive to do his dare*

*when Supercruncher found Starscream he looked like he was about to offline which not gonna lie made him laugh internally*

Supercruncher: Hey Starscream you have a dare do you think your up for it!

Starscream: *doesn't say anything but just glares at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *smirking* I'll take that as yes

Starscream: *glares at Supercruncher even harder growling quietly*

Supercruncher: Your dare is from staymagical123 they have dared you to have wings like a predacon but show Predaking or anyone else at night but pretend that you don't notice and go kill that glitch Airachnid if you can!

Starscream: *growls louder* How am i supposed to do the dare WHEN I CANT EVEN MOVE!!

Supercruncher: *points at Starscream* OMP it talks!

Starscream: What is wrong with you!

Supercruncher: A lot having no bot (a.k.a Ratchet) that loves me is one of them!

Starscream: Ha you don't have a sparkmate! *laughs a little then groans in pain*

Supercruncher: Well i was going to heal you Ratchet taught me a few things about being a medic back on Cybertron when we met after he saved me from offlineing now that's a story for another time but because of that comment you can SUFFER!!! *turns around and walks off* 

Starscream: YOU GAVE ME A DARE AND I CANT DO THAT IF I OFFLINE!!!

Supercruncher: *stops walking and turns around with a glare* WELL YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THE DARE BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP TALKING TO BOTS LIKE THAT I'LL OFFLINE YOU MYSELF!!!! *turns back around about to teleport to base but not before saying one last thing* SUFFER GLITCH!!!! *teleport's away*

*Supercruncher appears in the base right in front of Ultra magnus who doesn't even fragging flinch.....whats with that?*

Supercruncher: Sir do you ever show and feel emotions

Ultra magnus: I do but not around other bots soldier

Supercruncher: *smirking* That's not what Wheeljack said in one of his dares

Ultra magnus: Wheeljack's a loose cannon you cant take anything he says seriously!

Supercruncher: *teasing smirk* You like him don't you~

Ultra magnus: That information is classified soldier 

Supercruncher: *deadpan look* Now you just sound like Chase

Ultra magnus: Is there a reason your here talking to me soldier!

Supercruncher: Yes there is actually Ultra magnus you have a dare from staymagical123 they have dared you to act like you snapped and finally lost it and pretend to be a bloodthirsty killer bot! *looks at Ultra magnus to see his faceplates haven't changed from there normal look....typical*