Dare #86

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare everyone from TFP to guess how old I am in human years (my character I mean). I want you to guess before you see the answer too! (The answer is sixteen). -Eclipse out

Supercruncher: *Sitting in the middle of the room as he meditates to try and calm his evil side which has been out the last two chapters he starts mumbling stuff before mumbling something that his mate rarely let's him do before he starts smiling then starts chuckling as he bends over making Ratchet look at him uneasily Supercruncher just send him a smirk which unsettled him slightly Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the cave*

 Supercruncher: Hello everybot you all have a dare from Eclipse she has dared you all to guess how old she is in human years and I unfortunately also have to guess before I can see the answer! *sighs*

Starscream: HA! about time!

Supercruncher: *points at Starscream with helm down slightly tilted to the side* Shut up Screamer! because I swear if you don't I will mess you up!

Starscream: *shuts his intake*

Supercruncher: Good now let's get started I'll go first I say 18!

Ratchet: *was there when she was born* 16!

Arcee: I'd have to say 14!

Elita-1: Oh I know she'll be around 16!

Bulkhead: I don't know 19!?

Supercruncher: *appears behind Bulkhead smirking evilly* You sure about that Bulk~

Bulkhead: *screams like a little girl and turns around shooting where Supercruncher is only to see he was gone making his optics widen*

Supercruncher: *appears from the shadows behind Bulkhead without anybot noticing and whispers in his left audio receptor* There coming for you Bulk~ the scraplets are coming for you~

Bulkhead: *screams once more then passes out from fear*

Everybot: *looked over when they heard Bulkhead fall then looked at Supercruncher who was standing where he originally was*

Supercruncher: *looks at everybot innocently and shrugs* What?

Optimus: 13!

Ultra Magnus: No i'm pretty sure our sisters 14!

Supercruncher: *appears behind both Optimus and Ultra Magnus grinning* She's coming for you~ *backs into the shadows again*

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *look behind them but see nobot then look over at Supercruncher seeing he was still standing next to Ratchet shrugging they look away not noticing the evil look on Supercruncher's face as he once again disappears into the shadows*

Supercruncher: *back behind Optimus and Ultra Magnus* She's coming for both of you~ She's going to offline you~

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *let out a squeak and faint as a servo is placed on each of their shoulder-plates*

Supercruncher: *chuckles evilly as he smirks and sinks into the shadows reappearing next to Ratchet*

Wheeljack: *looks at his unconscious sparkmate and hums* 17!

Smokescreen: 16!

Bumblebee: 16!

Supercruncher: *comes out of the shadows behind them still smirking* I'm going to kill you~

Smokescreen&Bumblebee: *squeak looking behind them but nobot was there*

Supercruncher: *behind them* Recharge with one optic open tonight~ *scary voice* Or you wont be opening them tomorrow at all!!

Smokescreen&Bumblebee: *scream in fright and pass out*

Supercruncher: *cackling as he appears back next to Ratchet*

Steve: *shaking* 20!

Supercruncher: *suddenly next to Steve* Die~ *chops the back of his neck-cables*

Steve: *squeaks loudly before fainting* 

Starscream: Yea I don't care!

Supercruncher: *behind Starscream hold one of his katanas to his throat with a dark glaring* Guess her age in human years NOW!!!

Starscream: *Eeps* Uh 18!?

Supercruncher: *hums in approval before disappearing from sight once more*

Predaking: 15!

Dreadwing: 16!

Megatron: 13!

Supercruncher: *behind Megatron with a evil smirk* You sure about that Megsie~

Megatron: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! *turns around only to see nobot and gets confused*

Supercruncher: *hanging above him* She's you sister-in-law Megsie~ She'll be coming for your helm next~

Megatron: *actually scared* WHO KEEPS SAYING THAT!!!! *looks around franticly*

Supercruncher: *appears infront of Megatron making his optics go wide* I do~ *takes out metal baseball bat*

Megatron: *screams before he gets knocked out*

Supercruncher: *puts metal baseball bat back in his subspace before going back to his mates side*

Shockwave: 19!

Soundwave: 16! 

Breakdown: 15?

Knockout: I'm with breakdown 15!

Supercruncher: Well then let's see what the answer was *looks at the answer* it was 16! which means only four of us got it right!

Ratchet: *looks around to see most of them passed out* Why are Bulkhead, Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Steve and Megatron unconscious on the ground!?

Supercruncher: Huh they are? *looks at said bots* OH! they are wonder what happened!?

Ratchet: *looks directly at his sparkmate*

Supercruncher: *looks at Ratchet innocently* What?

Ratchet: You did this didn't you!

Supercruncher: WHAT!!!! No how would I even be able to do this *gestures to the unconscious bots* without being noticed!

Ratchet: *glares at his mate* I know what you were on Cybertron and in the war Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: And your point is?~ 

Ratchet: *smirks* Your going to be punished later!

Supercruncher: DAM IT!!! Well there you have it guys everybot completed their dare most of them mysteriously passed out just like at the firehouse must be a virus going around or something *smirks evilly before clearing his voice box when Ratchet looked at him* I am in trouble with Ratchet now I don't know why so~ keep them coming guys~