Dare #42

@BethanySells4 Can I dare myself to scare everyone with their worst fears ever

Supercruncher: *Ratchet's chasing Bulkhead around base throwing wrenches at him after he not only broke one of Ratchet's tools but also broke Supercruncher's arm which his really not happy about Supercruncher now has his arm in a splint....again growling he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it he smirked them teleport's BethanySells4 to base*

Supercruncher: Welcome back!

Bethany: It's good to be back!

Supercruncher: So you dare yourself to scare everybot with their worst fears ever!?

Bethany: Yes!

Supercruncher: Ok go head but word of advise do something to Ratchet's wrenches and he might kill you after this!

Bethany: Thanks but why did you tell me that!

Supercruncher: Because one of Ratchet's fears that i know of is something happening to his wrenches....some times i think he loves those things more then me! you know what i take it back do what ever you want to those wrenches!

Bethany: Alright! do you know anybots else's fears!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* well i do but i'm not sure there their worst fears so i cant help there sorry!

Bethany: Oh don't worry i'll find out one way or another!....but what happened to your arm?

Supercruncher: Bulkhead happened now let's get your dare on the way!

Time skip Bulkhead's worst fear!

*Bulkhead is walking down a hall when strange noises are heard Bulkhead looks around then shrugs and keeps walking all was peaceful just then fake scraplets fall from the ceiling scaring the hell out of Bulkhead as he screams like a little girl and runs off right into a wall knocking him out as Bethany and Miko who showed up are laughing at the sight*

Miko: That was awesome!

Bethany: Sure was!

Optimus's worst fear!

*Optimus had been working all day and was tired so he decided to go to his berthroom to recharge when he got there and opened his door his optics widened and gave a shout as his berthroom was covered in posters of Killer clowns there was even a statue of one that he ended up shooting at*

Bethany: *staring at Optimus surprised* Did not expect that reaction!

Optimus: I DON'T LIKE CLOWNS!!!

Ultra magnus's worst fear!

*Ultra magnus was going through a datapad writing a report when all of a sudden a picture of a megalodon shark appeared making him scream and throw the datapad at the ground breaking it! while yelling*

Ultra magnus: BE GONE GIANT SHARK!! 

Bethany: Yeah Supercruncher really messed Ultra magnus up with that beach vacation turned survival!

Supercruncher: HEY IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL BEACH HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT HAD GIANT SHARKS LIVING THERE!!!

Bethany: IT WAS ABANDONED FOR A REASON!!!

Wheeljack's worst fear!

*Wheeljack was assigned a mission so he was going to his berthroom to get his explosives when the door opened and he walked in he let out a long scream*

Wheeljack: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *runs in* WHAT'S WRONG!!

Wheeljack: *looks at him* ALL MY EXPLOSIVES ARE GONE!!!!!!! *literally starts crying*

Supercruncher: *bursts out laughing while pointing a digit at Wheeljack then falls down on the ground a laughing mess after seeing Wheeljack's face*

Ratchet's worst fear!

*Ratchet was working like normal when Bulkhead broke his tool...AGAIN! growling Ratchet reaches for his wrench but it wasn't there Ratchet's optics go wide as he starts looking for his wrench but when he opens his wrench draws every single one of them is empty strangely enough he actually let out a whimper then proceeded to pass out*

Supercruncher: *gasps and runs to him* RATCHY~!!

Bethany: *quietly snickering in the background*

Bumblebee's worst fear!

*Bumblebee was waiting for Raf to get out of school when he finally came out Raf looked at Bee then walked up to him and what he said had Bumblebee very shocked as his fear had come true*

Raf: Listen Bee you can stop picking me up from school because i'm not going to be coming back to base anymore it was fun being around giant alien robots at first but now it's boring and i don't want to hang around you guys anymore ESPECIALLY you!

*Bee gave sad whirls and quickly drove off crying and praying that it was just a nightmare*

Bethany: Bee really loves Raf...now i feel bad!

Smokescreen's worst fear!

*Smokescreen is out racing on the road when all of a sudden a fake human that looked very real walked in front of him and because he was going so fast and couldnt stop in time Smokescreen ran them over he immediately stopped and transformed looking at the human in fear*

Smokescreen: OH MY PRIMUS I JUST RAN OVER AND KILLED A HUMAN PRIMUS WHAT HAVE I DONE OPTIMUS IS GOING TO OFFLINE ME HIMSELF IF HE FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS!!!! *the fake human suddenly explored sending fake blood everywhere making Smokescreen scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *transforms back in to his vehicle mode and drives back to base at full speed*

Bethany: *eyes wide* OKAY~ that was not supposed to happen!

Supercruncher: YEAH I THINK THAT WOULD SCARE ANYONE!!!

Bethany: ....Did i miss anybot!

Supercruncher: *shakes helm* No i don't think so but if i were you i'd return Ratchet's wrenches before he offline's somebot!

Bethany: *sighs* Yeah your probably right! *goes to put all of Ratchet's wrenches back*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it dare complete everybot has strange aft fears Ultra magnus now shears the same fear as me i am now very bored so~ keep them coming guys *crashing in the background followed by a human scream making his optics widen and runs off* Supercruncher "RATCHET DON'T KILL THEM!" Ratchet "THEY TOOK MY WRENCH'S!" Bethany "ANGRY RATCHET ANGRY HATCHET I MEAN RATCHET!!"*Supercruncher quickly teleport's Bethany back home just before Ratchet hit's them with a wrench*