Dare #137

@Medlockineededthat  What. The. Frag. Eh. I dare carrier to be in his dino-mode for 10 chapters. Muahahahahahaha

Supercruncher: *Watching Optimus get repaired by Ratchet because he threw himself off a cliff to try and stop the fire that was engulfing his frame which of course didn't work but it did work to almost offline him so as Ratchet finished up on his repairs Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then walked up to his mate as Optimus walked over to his creators with his helm down*

Supercruncher: *hugs Ratchet from behind* Hey Ratchy you have a dare from Medlock!

Ratchet: *hums* And what is that?

Supercruncher: You have to be in your Dino-mode for 10 chapters!

Ratchet: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *smiling* Yea now you get to know how I felt when I had to be in a tank for 5 chapters!

Ratchet: *gets out of his mates hold and turns to him* Yes but i'll be in my Dino-mode for 5 times as many chapters then you!

Supercruncher: *smiling innocently* Yea and I get to snuggle into your side every night for 10 chapters it's a win win!

Ratchet: *glares* It's only a win for you because all you want to do is cuddle at night!

Supercruncher: *smirking* Got that right now get in your Dino-mode!

Ratchet: *grumbles* Fine but your in charge of the med-bay!

Supercruncher: *scoffs* I can't i'm sparked......Optimus can do it!

Ratchet: *groans and transforms into Dino-mode*

Miko: *gasps* DOC BOTS A SPINOSAURUS THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls quietly*

Supercruncher: *looks up at his mate* Well there you have it guys Ratchet did his dare his stuck in his Dino-mode for 10 chapters which isn't all that bad because I get to snuggle into his side at night now so~ keep them coming guys~