Dare #26

@staymagical123 I dare tfp megaton to trick everyone to think he lost his memories and tern good and megaton if you don't agree then your a chicken!

Supercruncher: *Trying to stay out of Ratchet's way as his more grumpy then normal probably from being woken up at 3am and Supercruncher doesn't like being snapped at by Ratchet since he really loves the old mech checking wattpad reading it he snickers then teleport's onto the warship appearing in front of the thrown room*

Supercruncher: *slams the thrown room door open* I'M BACK!~

*all the cons in the room apart from Megatron scream and run out the door for some reason running Supercruncher over*

Supercruncher: *gets up pissed* WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING GLITCHES OR I'LL OFFLINE YOU!!!!! *that just made the cons run faster*

Supercruncher: *sighs and enters the thrown room*

Megatron: *looks at Supercruncher* Didn't i chain you up and throw you in a cell!

Supercruncher: Well yeah obviously you never had anyone check on me to give me energon because I've been gone for months....maybe two i don't know i lost track a lot happened in that time

Megatron: *angry* WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF YOU ESCAPING!!!

Supercruncher: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!!

Megatron: *sighs in frustration* Why are you here anyway!

Supercruncher: I'm here because you have a dare Megsie 

Megatron: *angry* ONLY PRIME'S ALOUD TO CALL ME THAT!!!

Supercruncher: *stunned but smirking mentally* Okay~ well your dare is from staymagical123 they have dared you to trick everyone to think you lost your memories and tern good 

Megatron: NO! THAT ISN'T HAPPENING!!

Supercruncher: Oh did i forget to mention that if you don't agree then your a chicken!

Megatron: I AM NOT A STUPID EARTH CREATURE!!

Supercruncher: THEN DO THE DARE YOU CHICKEN!!

Megatron: *growling* FINE! i'll do the dare autobot!

Supercruncher: Your still a chicken!

Megatron: I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU!!! *runs at Supercruncher as he bolts out of the room*

Time skip

*Megatron has been acting nice to all the cons for an hour now and there all either freaking out about his memory loss or scared the hell out by him being good to everybot *sighs* but that all went out the warship when a certain seeker said and did this*

Starscream: DECEPTICONS YOUR LEADER HAS BECOME GOOD AND REFUSING TO OFFLINE THE AUTOBOTS SO AS SECOND IN COMMAND I AM YOUR NEW LEADER ALL HAIL LORD STARSCREAM!!!!! *accidentally breaks Megatron's datapad and accidentally killed the human Megatron took a liking to and brought on the ship*

Megatron: *extremely pissed* That's it i'm done with this dare! STARSCREAM YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS IN LESS THEN A MINUTE OF YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU NOT ONLY BROKE MY DATAPAD BUT ALSO KILLED THE ONLY HUMAN I LIKED AND FOR THAT YOU WILL OFFLINE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*Megatron charges at Starscream and hit him into a wall and living up to his name Starscream screamed and ran out the room with a very angry Megatron chasing after him while everybot else watched with wide and scared optics*

Supercruncher: *slightly scared* Well there you have it guys Megatron completed his dare starscream took two things from Megatron in less then 1 minute of being leader of the cons and now will most likely offline for good this time i'm definitely not scared of Megatron right now so keep them coming guys *whispers* please help me get with Ratchet.....i'm so lonely