Dare #35

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare Wheeljack to sing "You'll be back" from Hamilton.

Supercruncher: *taking a nap on Ratchet 's and his berth after a long morning thanks to the stupid cons he was having a dream that he was at a beach in the water close to waist deep when something bit his foot when he looked it was a shark so he kicked it away then a giant shadow loomed over him slowly turning around he saw a giant fragging aft shark it was so big that only the bottom of it was in the water next thing Supercruncher knows it opens it's mouth and eats him whole while he screams waking up shaking checking wattpad he sees a dare reading it he gets up and teleport's Wheeljack to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright Wheeljack i just had a dream that i was eaten by a fragging giant aft shark! so no complain now you have a dare from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you to sing "You'll be back" from Hamilton!

Wheeljack: But i was going to hug Ultra magnus for the rest of the day!

Supercruncher: I said NO COMPLAINING! now get to the dare Wheeljack SING!

*sighing Wheeljack does as said*

[King George]Wheeljack:                                                                                                                                          You say                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The price of my love's not a price                                                                                                                                    that you're willing to pay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            You cry                                                                                                                                                                                        In your tea which you hurl in the sea                                                                                                                             when you see me go by                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Why so sad?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Remember we made an arrangement                                                                                                                           when you went away                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now you're making me mad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Remember,                                                                                                                                                                                despite our estrangement,                                                                                                                                                 I'm your man                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  You'll be back,soon you'll see                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  You'll remember you belong to me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        You'll be back,time will tell                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        You'll remember that I served you well                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Oceans rise,empires fall                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              We have seen each other through it all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And when push comes to shove                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I will send a fully armed battalion                                                                                                                                   to remind you of my love!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da                                                                                                                          Da da dat dat da ya da!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da                                                                                                                          Da da dat dat da...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          You say our love is draining                                                                                                                                                and you can't go on...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  You'll be the one complaining                                                                                                                                          when I am gone...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          And no,don't change the subject                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cuz you're my favorite subject                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                My sweet,submissive subject                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My loyal,royal subject                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Forever and ever and ever                                                                                                                                                  and ever and ever...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      You'll be back like before                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I will fight the fight and win the war                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      For your love,for your praise                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And I'll love you till my dying days                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          When you're gone,I'll go mad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So don't throw away this thing we had                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cuz when push comes to shove                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I will kill your friends and family                                                                                                                                      to remind you of my love                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da                                                                                                                        Da da dat dat da ya da!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da                                                                                                                          Da da dat-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Everybody!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da                                                                                                                          Da da dat dat da ya da!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Da da da dat da                                                                                                                                                                      dat da da da da ya da da da da                                                                                                                                        Dat dat da ya da...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          *Wheeljack stands there for a second before leaning on one of the cave walls*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Wheeljack completed his dare and his actually a pretty good singer plus he didn't collapse like the others did so~ keep them coming guys~