Dare #116

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Oooh I got a dare for the Wreckers Bulkhead and Wheeljack! I dare them to Lob in the main area where. Oh and Supercruncher since you have so much spent up Rage why not Oh I don't know find a less wimpy target like....maybe Wheeljack and Bulk. Don't tell them I permitted you to do this!

Supercruncher: *Sitting infront of Optimus who's reading a data-pad in his wolf form looking up from his data-pad Optimus jumps when he sees Supercruncher sitting infront of him in his wolf form with wide optics as his tail thumps against the floor looking back to his data-pad for a second Optimus looks back up but his optics widen and he looks around franticly when he sees Supercruncher gone hearing growling from above Optimus slowly looks up to see Supercruncher looking down at him snarling that was all Optimus needed to run out the room grunting in disappointment Supercruncher drops down from his perch and transformers back into his bot-mode and checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it he walks off*

14 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to Bulkhead and Wheeljack who look bored out of their processors* Bulkhead Wheeljack you have a dare from Galexia she has dared you guys to play Lob in the main room!

Wheeljack: *smirks* This is going to be fun!

Bulkhead: Yea but were going to have to be a little gentler then normal since your sparked Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *confused* Huh I am? *optics wide* Oh right I forgot!

Supercruncher: *angry* HOW THE FRAG DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *angry* DON'T YELL AT ME SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *angry* HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T YELL AT ME WHEELJACK!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *growling at each other as Bulkhead just stands there awkwardly*

Time Skip

*Bulkhead and Wheeljack are throwing the lobbing ball around this went on for a couple minutes until Bulkhead threw it to high they both watched it sail through the air until it finally hit Supercruncher in the helm slowly Supercruncher turned his helm towards them with a terrifying look on his faceplates making them both freeze*

Supercruncher: *growling* Bulkhead! Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *quickly points at Bulkhead* IT WAS BULKHEAD!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *looks at Wheeljack with wide optics* JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *snarls and pulls out his metal baseball bat* I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU BULKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *screams and runs away*

Supercruncher: *runs after him growl* GET BACK HERE YOU COWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: WHY ARE YOU ONLY GOING AFTER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: BECAUSE I CAN'T EXACTLY OFFLINE A SPARKED MECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *bent over laughing* 

20 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *Bulkhead can be seen twitching in the background as Wheeljack rolls around on the floor laughing his aft off while pointing at his best bud* Well there you have it guys Bulkhead and Wheeljack completed their dare I have beaten Bulkhead to almost offlining so~ keep them coming guys~