Ask #41

@Medlockineededthat Btw I changed my username to my actual name: Medlock. My Sire came up with the name because it sounds awesome. Btw, I have an ask for my Sire and Carrier: Can I date Jazz? Pleaase??? I LOVE his music and he just gets me.

Supercruncher: *After being woken up from recharge Supercruncher has been somewhat grumpy and short tempered which both weren't a good Supercruncher to have around base looking around Supercruncher spots Miko on her phone reading something when he got a closer look his optics widened and he growled*

Supercruncher: MIKO WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STAYING OFF MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Miko: *looks at Supercruncher* To~ Stay off it but that's not going to happen anyway you and Ratchet have an ask from your daughter who has revealed her name to be Medlock!

Ratchet: *comes over* Medlock? Who came up with Medlock!

Miko: She said Supercruncher did because it sounds awesome!

Supercruncher: Not wrong about that it is awesome also one of the many names I came up with for mine and Ratchet's future sparkling's!

Ratchet: *looks at his mate* And how long have you had these names picked!?

Supercruncher: *looks at Ratchet* Since before we even got together! 

Ratchet: *stares at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *stares at Ratchet*

Ratchet: *keeps starting at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *keeps starting at Ratchet then looks over at Miko blinking his optics* What was that ask Miko?

Miko: Oh right Medlock has asked if she could date Jazz!

Ratchet: *immediate answer* No!

Supercruncher: Um Ratchy!

Ratchet: No! My answer is no and that's final! *walks out of the room*

Supercruncher: *watches his mate walk out* Well sorry Med you can't date Jazz his already got a sparkmate! BUT! if you want I could bring one of the Jazz's from a different universe here for you to date just pick which one you want because the Jazz from RID15 already has a mate named Galexia who also happens to be my adopted niece!

Miko: You can do that!?

Supercruncher: Yea~ I mean the Bumblebee from RID15 is spark-bonded to a con named Steeljaw! While the Bumblebee we know is spark-bonded to Smokescreen!

Miko: That is WHICKED YOU MEAN BUMBLEBEE FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE IS IN LOVE WITH A CON!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yes Miko so you see it's not hard for me to bring a Jazz from a different universe here for my daughter to be happy *whispers under intake* even if it will confuse the pit out of everybot at base including Prime!

Miko: I guess it would considering his daughter is dating the Jazz they know and then suddenly having another Jazz they don't know around and who looks totally different from who they know! WOW!! now i'm confused?

Supercruncher: Don't strain yourself Miko you might break something!

Miko: Ok- HEY!!!!!

Supercruncher: *snickers* Well there you have it guys Ratchet and I answered our ask sorry my daughter about the whole Jazz thing but if you like a Jazz from a curtain universe I can bring them here and happily let you date them or *quickly looks around to make sure Ratchet isn't around* I'll let you date the twins Sideswipe and Sunstreaker we just wont tell your Carrier *winks* so~ keep them coming guys!~