Dare #144

@Medlockineededthat Skyler: Sweet chaos...Medlock is never this violent when I do it... ; Me (from a different room): That's because your version of cursing is different from ours! Well, that, and you're used to being able to curse. Plus, you're an adult! ; Skyler: Wtf?! That bitch has super-hearing!! You know what? Never mind. I have a dare for Wedge! He has to take care of Lawstride and Ratch (with the help of the other recruits, the rescue bots, and me of course) for 15 days while Prowl takes Medlock on a much deserved vacation. Seriously, that femme has been working her aft off at her new job AND has been taking care of her kids! You and Ratchet are welcome to help out as well. (Btw, Ratch is Medlock's son whom she gave birth to at least two weeks ago. She named him after Ratchet, her Carrier. She couldn't name him after her Sire because the name "Crunch" is what Ratchet calls Supercruncher (you). Actually Carrier, I scanned the Velociraptor because it's considered to be the smartest of the dinosaurs. It's actually the only dinosaur that can open a door. Anyway, I have a dare for Soundwave. You have to take care of Lawstride and Ratch (my newborn son who was born two weeks ago [he's just as smart as Lawstride and just as pleasant]) for 20 days while I can kick back and relax after working my aft off at my new job AND taking care of the two. But you won't be alone. You will have the help of the rescue bots, the rescue recruits, my Sire, and my Carrier! (This is to go with the dare Skyler gave Wedge)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supercruncher: *Giving his mate a deadpan look as the first thing he did when he was told he could go back to bot-mode was run straight to the computer and start working again with a giant smile on his faceplates which made Supercruncher annoyed more then a little since he was going to ask Ratchet to scan him and Wheeljack to see how many sparkling's their having but all the primus dam thing his mate cares about is his work growling loudly he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it and smirks with an evil glint in his optics as he glances at his mate before teleporting The rescue bots, recruits, Soundwave and of course himself as well as his mate to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: *smirking* Alright everybot Wedge you have a dare from Skyler she has dared you to take care of LawStride and Ratch for 15 days while Prowl takes Medlock on vacation! And Soundwave Medlock has dared you to take care of LawStride and Ratch for 20 days both dares are with the help of the rescue bots other recruits as well as Ratchy and myself!

Wedge: *intake open* Uhhhh~~

Soundwave: *smiley emoji appears on his visor*

Supercruncher: Now~ I know LawStride likes Ratchy, Soundwave and myself but I don't know about the rest of you~ I also don't know how Ratch will like all of you so~ LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1

Whirl: *playing with LawStride with a giant smile on her face*

LawStride: *giggling as she gets tickled*

Wedge: *awkwardly holding Ratch as they stare at each other* Um~ Hi?

Ratch: *chirps*

Wedge: *blinks at his grand-nephew

Supercruncher: *snorts*

Wedge: *looks at his brother* What!

Supercruncher: Nothing you just act like Ratch is going to attack you!

Wedge: *embarrassed* No i'm not!

Supercruncher: *nods* Yea you are little brother!