Dare #127

@Medlockineededthat Boi....So I have another dare! It's for Shockwave. You have to dance in the Moonlight with Soundwave.

Supercruncher: *floating on his back with his optics closed and glossa sticking out when Ratchet walked in and saw this he started freaking out thinking his mate was offline a lobbing ball suddenly landed in his tank making him jolt awake and look around seeing the lob ball he growls grabbed it and threw it at Bulkhead's head Ratchet sighed huffing Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports into a smaller tank and then to Shockwave*

Supercruncher: Yo Shockwave you have a dare from Medlock she has dared you to dance in the moonlight with Soundwave!

Shockwave: *stares at him for a second* That is Logical! 

Supercruncher: *scoffs* Of course it is Soundwave's your mate!

Shockwave: That he is! *walks off*

Supercruncher: *sighs* I really don't understand him sometimes!

Time Skip Night Of Full Moon

*Shockwave and Soundwave are standing in the moonlight when Shockwave grabbed Soundwave and started twirling him around getting giggles from him*

Supercruncher: *next to a tree in his tank watching them and randomly starts singing*

"Have you ever?                                                                                                                                                                      Ever felt like this?                                                                                                                                                                    Have strange things                                                                                                                                                            happened?"

*Shockwave picks Soundwave up making him squeak*

"Are you going                                                                                                                                                                          Round the twist?                                                                                                                                                                    Have you ever?                                                                                                                                                                        Ever felt like this?"

*Shockwave starts spinning Soundwave around in the air*

"Have strange things                                                                                                                                                            happened?                                                                                                                                                                                Are you going                                                                                                                                                                          Round the twist?"

*Shockwave then brought Soundwave back down and started doing the tango*

"Well have you heard                                                                                                                                                            the word about the bird                                                                                                                                                      and the spider?"

*Shockwave starts twirling Soundwave around again getting more giggles from him*

"It wiggled and                                                                                                                                                                        wiggled                                                                                                                                                                                      and jiggled                                                                                                                                                                                inside her."

*Shockwave then dips Soundwave*

"Well, have you ever?                                                                                                                                                          Ever felt like this?                                                                                                                                                                    Have strange things                                                                                                                                                              happened?"

*Shockwave and Soundwave stare at each other for a minute before starting to lean in*

"Are you going                                                                                                                                                                          Round the twist?                                                                                                                                                                    Have you ever?                                                                                                                                                                        Ever felt like this?"                                             

*Shockwave and Soundwave are now sharing a passionate kiss*                       

Supercruncher: *watching them like a creep in a tank* Well there you have it guys Shockwave completed his dare I sang and I would like to know how many of you know what I sang i'm still stuck in this tank for 1 more chapter so~ keep them coming guys~