Dare #59

@Harry_Hook_Lover145 I dare Blades to be a pervert for how ever long he can last .

Supercruncher: *in berth recharging on top of Ratchet who has his arms protectively around him stirring in his recharge Supercruncher woke up blinking his optics a few times before checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he tried to get out of his sparkmates grip only to receive a protective growl and the arms around him tightening sighing Supercruncher looked at Ratchet's face then gave him a kiss on his cheek-plate making Ratchet smile in his recharge before Supercruncher teleport'ed to the firehouse*

Supercruncher: *walks into the firehouse and sees Blades talking to the other bots and walks up to him grabbing the back of his armour then starts dragging Blades outside* I need to borrow Blades for a bit *completely drags Blades outside then lets go*

Blades: Supercruncher...what are you doing here!?

Supercruncher: You have a dare from Harry_Hook_Lover145 Blades they have dared you to be a pervert for how ever long you can last!

Blades: I have a weird feeling about this!

Supercruncher: Really? how so!

Blades: I cant place it but it doesn't feel like a bad feeling!

Supercruncher: Well there you go your not going to offline so go get started!

Time skip

*Blades walks into his sheared berthroom when he saw Heatwave on the berth he slowly walked up to him*

Blades: Heatwave~

Heatwave: *looks at Blades who had a perverted look tilting his helm Heatwave stared at him wondering what's gotten into him*

Blades: *smirks then walk over to the berth pushing Heatwave onto his back and straddled him making Heatwave blush* Heatwave~ have i ever told you how big and handsome you are~

Heatwave: *optics widen* W-What Blades *groans as Blades started biting his neck-cables making him growl louder making a shiver go down Blades back-strut*

Blades: (thought-F-Frag i k-know that growl! *sighs* this is what i get for trying to be a pervert) *whimpers when he felt Heatwave grip his hips tightly growling a sexually growl making Blades gulp as he knew what was coming*

Time skip

*Blades walked out of their berthroom the next day barely able to walk when he got into the hall he saw Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: So Blades how did your dare go!?

Blades: *blushing* Ahh~ lets just say i was fragged a lot!~ and there's a possibility i'm sparked!

Supercruncher: Heatwave frag you that much huh!

Blades: Yes i barely got any recharge!

Supercruncher: Poor Blades...Well there you have it Blades completed his dare there's a small chance he may be sparked! so~ keep them coming guys~