Dare #68

@Amavko1 I dare my sire to show Megatron me. (By the way I am a femme)

Supercruncher: *well Supercruncher was right he was fragged quite literally by Ratchet so now his sore because he wasn't really expecting to get fragged or for Ratchet to be so rough *his intake hitched for a second then sighed after the bit of pain stopped* checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then walked to Bumblebee*

Supercruncher: Yo Bee you have a dare from Amavko1 they have dared you to show her to Megatron!

Bumblebee: *chocks on nothing* What my sparkling's dared me to show her to my Sire!?!

Supercruncher: *inhales* Yes!

Bumblebee: *whimpers* But i don't want to see my Sire!

Supercruncher: Bee stop whining! and go show your Sire your daughter!

Bumblebee: *in worldly struggling* Fine! *walks off*

Supercruncher: Bee aren't you forgetting something!

Bumblebee: Like what!

Supercruncher: Like your sparkling! *teleport's Amavko1 to base*

Bumblebee: *faceservos* Oh right!

Amavko1: Did my Sire forget about me again!?!

Supercruncher: *nods* Yep i'm afraid so!

Time skip 

*Bumblebee walks into the throne room on the warship with Amavko1*

Megatron: What are you doing here Bumblebee!?!

Bumblebee: Megatron i'm here because i want you to met somebot!

Megatron: *raises optic ridge* Really now? alright who is it you want me to meet!

Bumblebee: I'd like you to meet my daughter!

Amavko1: Hey what's up pops!

Megatron: *frozen*

Bumblebee: Um Megatron? 

*no response*

Bumblebee: Megatron!

*still no response*

Bumblebee: SIRE!!!!!!

Megatron: *snaps out of it* I'M A GRANDSIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee&Amavko1: Yes!

Megatron: BUT I HAVEN'T LONG FOUND OUT I'M A SIRE I JUST CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Bumblebee&Amavko1: *wide optic looking at Megatron then each other from the corner of their optics*

Supercruncher: Well that went well anyway Bumblebee completed his dare Megatron has fainted from learning his a grandsire so~ keep them coming guys~