Dare #141

@tryt65etr I dare hotshot to sick for 3 weeks and when he gets better melodia the songwing will sing for everyone

Supercruncher: *Watching YouTube with a really confused face as he watches humans jump and scream as they walk around an abandoned and haunted prison after 15 minutes he watches as they run out of the building and end the video the only thought going through his processor at that moment is WHAT THE FRAG DID I JUST WATCH!!!!!! getting out of YouTube he checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports Hotshot to the cave*

Hotshot: *looks around a bit* Um why am I here?

Supercruncher: Welcome Hotshot your here because you have a dare from tryt65etr they have dared you to be sick for 3 weeks and when your better melodia the songwing will sing for everybot!

Hotshot: Ok 1) Whirl will die from melodia the songwing singing to us as she has been watching that movie everyday for the past 4 months and 2) I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK FOR 3 WHOLE FRAGGING WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Ha yea well....YOUR DOING IT!!!!!!!! 

Hotshot: *snaps his digits and shouts angerly* SHOOT!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *angry* HOTSHOT!!!!!!

Hotshot: *stands up straight staring at Supercruncher with wide optics* 

Supercruncher: *narrows optics* WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG MECH!!!!!!!!

Hotshot: YES SIR!!!!!!!!! *whispers under intake* Why does he have to sound so much like Heatwave when he yells at me! 

Week 1

Hotshot: *sniffling as he groans in pain as his whole frame aches*

Medix: *looking at his sparkmate with his arms crossed* Mind telling me again how you got sick  Hotshot!

Hotshot: *groans*

Flashback

*All the recruits are rescuing a group of humans in the artic*

Medix: *wrapping a human females leg* This should help until you can get to a doctor!

Human female: Thank you!

Whirl: *acting like an officer directing traffic* Alright come on everyone single file line *sees some humans not doing as said and narrows her optics and points at them* I SAID SINGLE FILE LINE!!!!!!!!!

Wedge: *moving some chunks of ice trapping two human males* Don't worry I'll get you out of there!

Human male 1: Thank you!

Human male 2: Yes thank you but can you hurry up a bit it's getting really cold in here!

Wedge: I would but I can't risk removing the wrong chunk of ice!

Hoist: *securing a safe way down*

Hotshot: *walking on the frozen ocean* Uhh this is so boring~

Hoist: *looks at Hotshot* Uh Hotshot I'd be careful if I were you that ice doesn't look to thick!

Hotshot: *waves him off* Ah your paranoid Hoist nothings going to happen *starts jumping on the frozen ocean* See it's completely sa-AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *falls through the ice*

End Of Flashback

Medix: *wide optics* HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YOU FALLING THROUGH THE ICE!!!!!!!!