Dare #129

@GreenFlameOP i dare Optimus prime to shoot Smokescreen

Supercruncher: *Dancing around in his Dino-mode because he got his metal baseball bat back and couldn't help it Ratchet was just staring at his mate wide optics wondering why he wasn't doing that in his bot-mode he also felt uneasy since he found out Supercruncher was sparked his been more worried about what his mate does transforming back into bot-mode Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then goes to find Optimus*

30 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to Optimus* Yo Prime!

Optimus: *yells and covers his faceplates* DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *wide optic* I-I'm not going to hurt you Optimus I've already done that *narrows optics* But if you take my metal baseball bat again *dark voice* I will kill you!

Optimus: *scared and quickly nods his helm*

Supercruncher: *smiles* Good mech~ Now you have a dare from GreenFlameOP they have dared you to shoot Smokescreen!

Optimus: *shrugs* Alright! 

40 Minutes Later

*Optimus walks over to Smokescreen*

Smokescreen: *smiles* Hey Optimus!

Optimus: *brings out machine gun and starts shooting at Smokescreen*

Smokescreen: *starts running around like a helmless cyber-chicken* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *continues shooting Smokescreen*

Bumblebee: *walks in and sees his Carrier shooting his mate and growls* CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *continues shooting Smokescreen* NOT NOW BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *growls* YES NOW!!!!!!!!!! *attacks his Carrier* STOP SHOOTING MY MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *gets tackled to the ground and a bullet hits Bumblebee in the arm*

Bumblebee: *yelps in pain and holds the wound*

Smokescreen: *heard his mate yelp and sat up and looked at Bee to see him holding his arm in pain as energon runs from behind his servo Smokescreen growls loudly* You.Hurt.My.BUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks Optimus*

Optimus: *gets attacked by his sons angry mate* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *watching with an evil smirk* Well there you have it guys Optimus completed his dare Bumblebee tried to stop him and got shot himself Smokescreen hearing his mates yelp of pain overcame his own injures and attack Prime so~ keep them coming guys! *looks at Prime* He deserved it!