Dare #61

@LuminaPearl Hey there Supercruncher, I'm leaving a gift for you(its a brand new metal baseball bat!) And on that note I dare you to try baseball cybertronian way! All bots have to play as well! Except Ratchet, he's your precious Sparkmate!. Find the biggest playing field you can by the way and enjoy!

Supercruncher: *very slowly sharpening his katana while glaring at Bulkhead and growling under his breath when Ratchet suddenly brings a package over giving it to Supercruncher then without saying anything Ratchet walks off Supercruncher looks at the box then opens it once he sees what's in the box his faceplates lit up he picks up a note that's with then reads it and gives a big smile putting down the note and picking up what was inside the box a NEW METAL BASEBALL BAT!!! then he gives a squeal as he hugs it making all helms in the room turn to him in confusion Supercruncher just looks at them all smirking*

Supercruncher: I GOT A NEW METAL BASEBALL BAT FROM LUMINAPEARL!!!!! *shows them the metal baseball bat making all their optics widen*

Everybot: (Thoughts-NOW HE HAS A KATANA AND A METAL BASEBALL BAT WERE DOOMED!!!!!!)

Supercruncher: Also they've dared me to try baseball Cybertronian way! All of you have to play as well! Except Ratchet because his my precious sparkmate! We have to find the biggest playing field we can find!

Everybot: WHY!!

Supercruncher: Because this should be fun! Now let's go! *Teleport's everybot as well as Ratchet so he can watch to a giant playing field in the middle of nowhere!* LET'S GET THIS GAME STARTED!!!!

Time skip

*everybot has had a turn trying to hit a small lobbing ball but either miss complete or let go of the bat when they go to hit the lobbing ball making Supercruncher freak out every time he sees his new metal baseball bat go flying!*

*now it's Supercruncher's turn i wonder how he'll go*

Supercruncher: *in position the lobbing ball comes flying at him and....he hits it sending it straight into Smokescreens face! effectively knocking him out* SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING YOUR WAY SMOKESCREEN!!!!

Smokescreen: *didn't hear him because his knocked out*

Supercruncher: *another lobbing ball comes flying his way and he once again hits it but this time it hits Bumblebee in the face sending him flying backwards and knocking him out* I DIDN'T MEAN THAT EITHER!!!

*Bulkhead is throwing the lobbing ball at Supercruncher this time*

Supercruncher: *sees the lobbing ball coming his way and hits it sending it right back into Bulkheads face knocking him out also* I'M NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE I SWEAR!!!! *but in his thoughts* (thought-MUHAHAHAHA I GOT MY PAY BACK ON ALL THREE OF THEM WITHOUT OFFLINEING THEM THEY THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY LIKE THEM BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS.....I WAS THE BEST LOBBING BASEBALL PLAYER ON CYBERTRON!!!!!!!!!)

Everybot: *look at Supercruncher unsure* ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!!!!

Supercruncher: *scoffs* OF CAUSE I AM I DON'T LIE!!!!! (thought-Most of the time!)

Ratchet: Supercruncher was the only one who hit the lobbing ball!

Supercruncher: YEAH!! Ratchet's right your all just JEALOUS!!!!!

Everybot: *jealous* WE ARE NOT!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah~ their jealous well there you have it guys i completed my dare with the other bots i got this AWESOME NEW METAL BASEBALL BAT!!!! LuminaPearl is now my new friend for it so~ keep them coming guys~