Ask #45 & Dare #92

@BethanySells4 Ask; hey burns family and rescue bots ummm sorry I got Cody, it was my idea to dare so can u plz not grounded so how did liked being up at 3 in the morning and I have another dare, so I dare chief burns to hide away for 24 hrs

Supercruncher: *Standing in the middle of the room glaring daggers at Ratchet as he glares back it took 6 hours for Supercruncher to finally release his servo but that was only because he was low on energon and needed to refuel so now both of Ratchet's servos are in splints which means Supercruncher's the only bot that has the experience at repairing bots so his now acting medic since Ratchet can't do anything with two broken servos looking away from his mate Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them then teleports the rescue bots and the Burns family to the cave*

Supercruncher: Hey guys you have an ask from BethanySells4 but first she wants you to know it was her idea to dare Cody and to please not ground him!

Chief Burns: *hums* Fine Cody your no longer grounded!

Cody: YES I'M FREE!!!!!!!

Chief Burns: *Gives Cody a look*

Cody: *sees the look* Oh um I mean thanks dad!

Rescue bots&The siblings: *snickering*

Supercruncher: Alright now then Bethany asks how did you all like being woken up at 3am!

Chief Burns: Not the best thing when your part of a rescue team!

Graham: I fell of my bed and hit my head!

Dani: He woke me up from a lovely dream about Taylor!

Kade: *shrugs* He woke me up from my nightmare about gremlins so I don't care!

Chase: I knocked over a stack of books in mine and Boulder's berthroom!

Boulder: I stepped on one of my paintings

Heatwave: I was still trying to go into recharge!

Blades: He scared me from my recharge!

Supercruncher: Ok thanks for answering i'll send you home now! *teleports everybot and human apart from Chief Burns back to the firehouse*

Chief Burns: Wait why am I still here!?

Supercruncher: Because you have a dare from Bethany she has dared you to hide away for 24 hours!

Chief Burns: Alright but what about the rescues!?

Supercruncher: *waves servo dismissingly* I'm sure your kids and the bots can handle it I mean what could possibly go wrong!

4 Hours Later On Griffin Rock

Kade: *holding his head as Heatwave try's to put out a fire* EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG!!!!!!

Graham: *looking at schematics for the building that's on fire to find the best way to get the trapped people out* I'D SAY WHERE'S DAD!!!!!!!

Dani: *up in the sky in Blades* GUYS THE FIRES SPREDING YOU NEED TO HURRY AND GET THOSE PEOPLE OUT OF THERE BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!!!!!!!!

Kade: *sarcastic*OH REALLY DANI!!! *angry* LIKE WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!

Dani: *annoyed* WELL YOUR THE FIREFIGHTER KADE GET IN THERE AND GET THEM OUT!!!!!!!

Graham: I AGREE WITH DANI YOU NEED TO GET IN THERE NOW AND TAKE HEATWAVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!

Kade: *growls before starting to head over to the building* FINE BUT IF I DIE I'M BLAMING ALL OF YOU AND DAD!!!!!!!! 

10 Hours Later Out At Sea

Kade: *helping people get off a sinking cruse ship* COME ON PEOPLE HURRY UP!!!!!!!

Radom old lady: HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS KID WE CAN'T MOVE AS FAST AS WE USED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random old man: YEA IF YOU DON'T START SHOWING SOME RESPECT YOU'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME YOUR 30!!!!!!!!!!

Kade: *Scared* ALRIGHT FINE I'M SORRY HERE LET ME HELP YOU!!!!!!

Random old lady: Oh such a nice boy!

Random old man: Yes such a kind young man you'll live a nice long life!

Kade: *sweat drops*

Heatwave: *quietly laughing his aft off in his boat form*

20 Hours Later 

*Kade Graham and Dani are all relaxing on the couch exhausted from all their rescues when the alarm goes off and Cody's voice comes over the speaker*

Cody: Guys there's a forest fire and some hikers are trapped in a cave from some trees that fell in the fire!

Kade: AH COME ON!!!!!!

Dani: CAN'T WE GET A BRAKE!!!!!

Graham: SERIOUSLY WHERE'S DAD!!!!!!!!

With Chief Burns The Same Time

Chief Burns: *in a hot spring and sneezes* Hum maybe it's time to get out.........Nuh!

24 Hours Later

*Kade Dani and Graham slowly make their way into the firehouse and into the kitchen*

Chief Burns: *Sitting at the table reading the news paper and drinking coffee* Hey kids how was the rescue!

Kade&Graham&Dani: *look at their dad shocked* DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief Burns: *looks at them raising an eye brow* Yes!

Kade: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!

Graham: WE COULD HAVE USED YOUR HELP WITH KEEPING PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE FIRES!!!!!!!

Dani: SERIOUSLY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!

Chief Burns: On the main land at a spring!

Kade&Graham&Dani: *Throws their arms in the air in frustration* SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *start yelling at their dad*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys the Rescue bots and the Burns family answered their ask and Chief Burns completed his dare it's safe to say that without him everything goes wrong so~ keep them coming guys~