Ask #68

@BethanySells4 Ask: can everyone guess my sire and carrier names ( hint: my sire is bot and my carrier is a human hybrid alpha wolf ) and Supercruncher don't tell anyone my sire or carriers name until they all guess and my sire name is firesteel and my carries name is may so don't tell anyone until they guess and after they r done guessing then tell them!!!!

Supercruncher: *On the ground laying on his side with a bored look on his faceplates yawning he mentally cursed being sparked before checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleports everybot to the bot cave*

At The Bot Cave!

Supercruncher: So everybot you have an ask from BethanySells4 she has asked everybot to guess her Sire and Carrier's names the only hint you guys get is that her Sire's a bot and her Carrier's a human hybrid alpha wolf!

Arcee: Sunstreaker and Mia!

Elita-1: Sideswipe and Lily!

Bulkhead: Bluestreak and Amy!

Ratchet: Steeljaw and Flow!

Ultra Magnus: Fireheart and Dalia!

Wheeljack: Sandspray and June!

Smokescreen: Heatwave and Milly!

Bumblebee: Chase and Molly!

Dreadwing: Darksteel and Kate!

Starscream: Skylynx and Sally!

Predaking: Don't care!

Breakdown: Bulkhead and some human femme!

Knockout: Thundercracker and Luna!

Shockwave: Skywarp and Daisy!

Soundwave: Firewheel and Honey!

Supercruncher: Good guesses everybot but your all wrong her creators names are-

Ratchet: *looks around but doesn't see Optimus* Wait where's Optimus!?!

Everybot: *looks around but don't see him* YEA!!!!

Supercruncher: *thinks* Uhhhh~

Outside Base In The Ground!

Optimus: *muffled* GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *something goes over his chassis* WHAT THE FRAG WAS THAT!!!!!!!!

Snake: *slithers to his face and hisses*

Optimus: *optics widen muffled scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back In The Bot Cave!

Supercruncher: *wide optic* Uhhhhhh I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *looks at his mate suspiciously* Did you do something to Optimus Crunch!

Supercruncher: *looks at Ratchet faking innocence* No why would you think that Ratchy~

Ratchet: *narrows optics* Because it's something you would do!

Supercruncher: *touched* Aww Ratchy you know me so well~ But I still have no idea where Optimus is!

Everybot: *looking between them waiting for them to start fighting* 

Supercruncher: Any who~ Bethany's Sire's name is Firesteel and her Carrier's is May!

Everybot: Oooooh~

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys everybot did the ask nobot has any idea where Optimus disappeared to and neither do I (Now that's a lie!) Ratchet's still in his Dino-mode for 5 more chapters and is getting suspicious of me for some reason so~ keep them coming guys~