Ask #15 & Dare #40

@staymagical123 i dare and a ask chase who do you love and chased dare you to act like a vampire and scare your love~

Supercruncher: *yawning as he spent the day recharging because of the heat and not wanting to deal with it plus he didn't like feeling like his melting from the inside out i mean cooling systems can only do so much sighing he checked wattpad seeing a ask and dare reading them he hums then teleport's to the firehouse*

*Supercruncher looks around for Chase finding him watching the detective movies Cody gave him...why does he keep watching those things? walking up to Chase Supercruncher takes a look at the movie his watching and some how found himself get entranced by it but he quickly shacked his helm and looks at Chase who's already looking at him since he some how found himself on the couch not only that but the movie not long finished.....when the hell did that happen?* 

Supercruncher: Please tell me the movie was almost finished when i arrived!

Chase: No in fact i had only started the movie when you arrived!

Supercruncher: So that means i sat threw a whole detective movie! *Chase nods* DAM IT!!

Chase: You appeared to be enjoying it?

Supercruncher: *looks at him* YOUR STUPID MOVIE PUT ME UNDER A SPELL I TELL YOU A SPELL!!!

Chase: Sure it did.....why are you here anyway?

Supercruncher: IT PUT ME UNDER A SP-oh right i'm here because you have an ask and dare from staymagical123 your ask is who do you have a crush on!

Chase: My crush

Supercruncher: Yes Chase your crush who do you love!

Chase: *sighs* My crush is....classified!

Supercruncher: *deadpan face* Y-You serious right now your seriously going to pull that card!

Chase: I do not know what you mean?

Supercruncher: For primus sake! tell me who your fragging crush is already!

Chase: *looks like his going to say it making Supercruncher smile but it quickly disappears* It is still classified!

Supercruncher: *annoyed* PRIMUS DAM IT!!!

Chase: You have a bad temper

Supercruncher: I DON'T CARE JUST SAY WHO YOUR CRUSH IS BECAUSE I HAVE A METAL BASEBALL BAT AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!! *takes metal baseball bat out of subspace growling at Chase*

Chase: *servos up* Ok ok no need to get violent *sighs* i'll tell my crush is...Boulder! *looks utterly defeated*

Supercruncher: *smiles putting his metal baseball bat back in his subspace* Now that wasn't so hard now was it!......but why the hell do you look so defeated!?

Chase: I never wanted to tell anyone especially Boulder!

Supercruncher: Well you might not like the dare then!

Chase: *looks at Supercruncher* Why what is the dare

Supercruncher: *clears throat* Well your dare is to act like a vampire and scare your love!

Chase: There is no point in arguing so i'll do it

Supercruncher: Yes you didn't complain like everybot else thank you!.......now how do you feel about singing!?

Chase: *avoids the question* I'll go do my dare now! *walks off*

Supercruncher: *watches him leave* Glitch didn't answer my question!

Time skip

*Chase has red contacts on and has really sharp fangs on...they look so fragging real! Chase walks up to Boulder who's outside observing the nature and painting*

Chase: *walks up behind Boulder putting his helm next to Boulder's neck-cables and inhales and exhales making Boulder jump*

Boulder: *turns helm to see Chase behind him but what was different is that Chase has red optics and sharp fangs* C-Chase what are you doing!

Chase: Boulder give me some of your energon!

Boulder: My energon? i don't have any energon on me though?

Chase: *hisses* Yes you do the energon i want...is inside you!

Boulder: *startled and a little scared* Chase what has gotten into you!

Chase: I only feel like drinking energon from a bot what is wrong with that!?

Boulder: Chase your acting like what humans call a vampire!

Chase: *smirks showing his sharp fangs* That's because i am a vampire Boulder!

*Chase grabs Boulder pulling him close then buried his helm into Boulder's neck-cables brushing his sharp fangs against them making Boulder shake in fear*

Boulder: *whimpers* Chase t-this isn't like you p-please stop your actually scaring me!

*Chase hearing this pulls away from Boulder's neck-cables and let's him go some what confusing him*

Chase: Alright i am done i'm going to go watch another detective movie goodbye Boulder *turns around and walks back into the firehouse*

Boulder: *confused as hell with his helm tilted slightly* Um what just happened?

Supercruncher: A dare a dares what happened Boulder!

Boulder: *looks at Supercruncher then shrugs* Ok *goes back to painting and looking at nature*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Chase answered his ask and completed his dare i some how sat threw a whole fragging detective movie! so~ keep them coming guys *Chase in background* Chase "YOU ENJOYED THE MOVIE!" Supercruncher "IT PUT ME UNDER A FRAGGING SPELL I TELL YOU!!"