Dare #15

@BethanySells4 I dare Raf to push Miko into jack and take off running everywhere in base and yelling on the top on his lungs 'MY SHIP IS COMPLETE'

Supercruncher: *Staring at Ratchet as he works on fixing one of his tools Bulkhead broke sighing longingly he checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it a smirk starts to form making Ratchet look at him Supercruncher looks at him for a second then blushes and looks away walking over to the human area were Raf was doing homework as Jack and Miko were out with there guardians* 

Supercruncher: Hey Raf 

Raf: *looks up from his homework* Hey Supercruncher what are your doing

Supercruncher: I'm not doing anything Raf but you have a dare to do

Raf: Really what's the dare

Supercruncher: Your dare is from BethanySells4 they have dared you Raf to push Miko into Jack and take off running everywhere in base and yelling at the top of your lungs 'MY SHIP IS COMPLETE'

Raf: Is that really all i have to do

Supercruncher: Yep you can start sometime when they get back *looks over at Ratchet and starts staring at him again Raf saw this*

Raf: Ok um Supercruncher you keep staring at Ratchet lately do you like him

Supercruncher: *has a blush attack and looks at Raf with wide optics and starts stuttering and spouting nonsense* 

Raf: *smiles innocently with his eyes closed* I'll take that as a yes 

4 hours later

*Jack and Miko are arguing in the human area as Raf slowly started to sneak up behind Miko he waited a few seconds before pushing Miko into Jack making them kiss for a few seconds before they pulled away and screamed as Raf ran down the halls*

Raf: *in the halls* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE *runs off*

Raf: *in the training room where Arcee and Bulk were scaring the hell out of them* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE *runs off*

Raf: *in the energon deposit room where Optimus was* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE *runs off as Optimus watches concerned*

Raf: *in Bumblebee's room were he and Smokescreen are cuddling* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE *runs off making Bee whirl in worry*

Raf: *in the med-bay Ratchet was there obviously* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE *Ratchet drops his tool as he looks at Raf Raf just ran off again*

Raf: *back in the main room were Jack and Miko were still screaming seemly stuck like that* MY SHIP IS COMPLETE~ *stops run and bends over panting hard then totally collapses on the ground*

Supercruncher: *looking at Raf on the ground* Well Raf completed his dare Jack and Miko are still screaming so~ keep them coming guys *Jack and Miko screaming in the background Supercruncher's optic twitches then looks over at them annoyed and angry* JACK MIKO SHUT THE FRAG UP!