Dare #36

@Amavko1 I dare you to let me beat up arcee and bumblebee so bad that they could be offlined, and they can't do anything about it

Supercruncher: *mumbling to himself about how he thinks sharks are misunderstood but how his still scared of them stupid dream checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he stares at it for a few seconds then shrugs and comm's Arcee and Bee again*

Supercruncher: //Arcee and Bumblebee can you two please come to the main room there's a dare that involves you two// *there was two annoyed voices then the comm's turned off Supercruncher blinks a few times* Rude glitches!

*1 hour later and Arcee and Bumblebee still haven't came to the main room making Supercruncher groan*

Supercruncher: //ARCEE BUMBLEBEE YOU BOTH BETTER GET YOUR AFTS TO THE MAIN ROOM BEFORE I BEAT YOUR SORRY AFTS!!!// *loud noises are heard as the two come running into the main room* It's about dam time!

Arcee&Bumblebee: SHUT UP SUPERCRUNCHER!!!

Supercruncher: RUDE FRAGGERS!! 

Arcee: Why are we here again!

Supercruncher: Oh right *teleport's Amavko1 here* this is Amavko1 they have dared me to let them beat you both so bad that your nearly offlined and you two cant do anything about it!

Bumblebee: Ha they cant beat us up their human!

Supercruncher: Oh right *transforms Amavko1 into a Cybertronian* there we go!

Arcee: *looks at Bee* You just had to say it!

Bumblebee: I'm sorry ok!

Supercruncher: Amavko1 do you want to use a Metal baseball bat *holds out his spear metal baseball bat*

Amavko1: *smirking evilly* Hell yeah! *takes metal baseball bat then faces both Arcee and Bumblebee still smirking evilly* this will be fun!

Arcee&Bumblebee: *shaking in fear and try to run away but cant move*

Amavko1: Let's do this scrap! *walks over to Arcee and Bumblebee with a evil smirk then gives a battle cry* AHHHH!!

*3 hours later Arcee and Bumblebee are on floor close to offlineing as Amavko1 stands off to the side smirking at their work*

Supercruncher: Wow you really did do a number on them! but now it's time for you to go home!

Amavko1: Dam it! can i at least keep the metal baseball bat! 

Supercruncher: *thinks about it then shrugs smiling* Sure i don't see why not!

Amavko1: YES! i can finally beat the hell out of all the people that piss me off!

Supercruncher: Yeah you do that *sends Amavko1 back home* Well there you have it dare complete Arcee and Bumblebee need Ratchet i know he can fix them because he saved me back on Cybertron *sighs* and unfortunately because i'm the only other bot that has medical training thank you Ratchet i'll have to help him so~ keep them coming guys