Ask #48 & Dare #104

@GalaxyPanda102 So um ratchet you might want to check Optimus, Magnus, and Megatron cause I may have beaten them again for thinking I was dead... Anyways I have an ask for everyone in TFP if I can stay at base/nemesis for a week. And I dare Wheeljack to tell Magnus (you know what he needs to tell).

Supercruncher: *Ratchet had finally managed to fix Supercruncher's glitching teleporting after several teleporting's while he was doing surgery he had finally managed to finish before they ended up in a volcano or something after Supercruncher came around he tested it finding it working great checking wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them then teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Hello everybot you all have an ask from Eclipse she wants to know if she can stay at base/nemesis for a week!

Optimus: *covered in scratches and gashes* Sure it would be good to have my sister around!

Ultra Magnus: *covered in scratches and gashes* Yea why not Eclipse is family!

Megatron: *covered in scratches and gashes* Yes and it will give us time to get to know her more!

Supercruncher: *hums looking them up and down then looks at Ratchet* Ratchy I think you need to give those three a check-up later!

Ratchet: *sighs* I know! 

Supercruncher: Oh and Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: Yea!

Supercruncher: Eclipse dares you to tell Magnus!

Wheeljack: Tell him what?

Supercruncher: *smirks* You know what!

Wheeljack: *thinks then his optics widen in realisation* Oh that!

Ultra Magnus: *confused* What Wheeljack what do you have to tell me!

Wheeljack: *nervous* Um well um oh how do I say this!

Ultra Magnus: What is it Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: Well Magnus you see i'm~

Ultra Magnus: *annoyed* JUST SPIT IT OUT WHEELJACK!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: I'M SPARKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Magnus: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! *processor crashes and he falls onto the ground*

Wheeljack: *looks down at his passed out mate* Yep! That was my reaction too!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys everybot answered their ask Eclipse you can stay at both the base and warship for a week because it looks like your brothers and brother-in-law need to get to know you better and Wheeljack completed his dare Magnus reacted the same way Wheeljack did when he found out he was sparked so~ keep them coming guys~