Ask #36

@Amavko1 We have an ask for the bots and cons. Are we dead or alive? Supercruncher, only you can know the real answer. We are dead. When I mean "we", I mean my A.N.B.U and I. We'll tell how we died. Metic: I'm Metic but my name is pronounced "Me-teec". I died from Starscream. He blew a missile at the Iacon hall of records, I stopped it but my head got blew off. Wreck: I'm Wreck. I got a grenade ready to throw at Starscream and his trine. But when the smoke cleared, I saw my sister dead. I dropped my grenade and it blew up, killing me and Starscream's trine. The last thing i heard was Starscream crying. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker: Pretty sure you know us, but for those of you that don't we are the terror twins, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. We got killed by Steve while we were having a dance battle. Shockfox: I am Shockfox, and I was protecting my sire when I was killed. Bulkhead was shooting at my sire, I shoved my sire before he got shot and ended up getting shot in the head and died. Ravage: I was killed by Ratchet. I was avenging my siblings and trying to kill the Prime. He cut my helm off!! Smokebomb: Hello, I'm Smokebomb. I was killed by Starscream on the battlefield. Revenge: I was killed by Starscream. I was sitting on the edge of a mountain just relaxing, and watching the sunset, when Starscream landed a few feet away me. I turned to see who it was and Starscream shot a missile at the edge and I fell. I saw my sire and got an idea. Maybe he would catch me. But before i could shout for help, Unicron made a sword-like boulder and I landed on it. My spark landed on the where it was sharp, and I died.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supercruncher: *Flopped onto his and Ratchet's berth after spending the whole day searching for new energon mines and marking them on a map that he sent to Ratchet so he could put them into the computer for later groaning Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then groans loudly before getting up and teleporting everybot to the cave SOMEBOT PLEASE NAME IT!!!

Supercruncher: Alright everybot you have an ask from Amavko1 a.k.a Revenge she has asked are we died or alive? and by we I'm just going to say she means her and her friends!

Arcee: Well I sure hope my daughter's alive!

Elita-1: Last time I checked she was online!....but now that I think about it that was awhile ago?

Bulkhead: For some reason I feel like their offline!

Ratchet: Alive!

Optimus: If my granddaughter is dead so help me i'll offline everybot!

Ultra Magnus: Dead!

Wheeljack: Alive! because most bots that have offlined that I know I may have accidentally blown up so their most definitely alive...right?

Smokescreen: I'll have to say their all dead!

Bumblebee: Alive because Primus help me if my daughter's dead i'm going to join my Carrier in offlineing everybot!

Steve: Dead!

Starscream: I'd like to say dead but then Supercruncher will hit me with his metal baseball bat again!

Supercruncher: *whispers* His got that right!

Predaking: I'm a Predacon so my answers dead!

Megatron: Alive!

Shockwave: Can't answer until I see body's either dead or alive!

Soundwave: Dead! (remember he knows everything)

Breakdown: Wouldn't know and don't really care!

Knockout: Both!

Supercruncher: YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH KNOCKOUT!!!!

Knockout: *hums* I beg to differ seriously you don't know what I've seen! *shivers*

Dreadwing: Missiles there was missiles they are dead!

Supercruncher: *looks at Dreadwing scared* (thought-How the frag did he know there was missiles!?) *shakes his helm* Ok so normally I would tell you the answer but this time i'm not going to!

Everybot: WHAT!!!!!!!

Arcee: You can't keep it to yourself Supercruncher this is MY DAUGHTER!!!!

Bumblebee: IS MY DAUGHTER ALIVE!!!!!

Supercruncher: *shakes helm* Nope i'm not telling! *crosses arms*

Optimus: *pulls out machine gun* YOU BETTER TELL US IF MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S ALIVE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Supercruncher: WHAT THE FRAG WHAT'S UP WITH YOU AND KILLING LATELY PRIME!!!!!!!

Megatron: Oh I can answer that!

Supercruncher: Really then what is it!

Megatron: It's simple he got caught in one of Shockwave's experiments when I asked him how long it will last he said he didn't know!

Supercruncher: Ok and when did the experiment mishap happen?

Megatron: Yesterday!

Supercruncher: Ok so it should wear off with in the next day....or week!

Megatron: *looks at his murderous mate* Hopefully for all our sakes!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys the bots and cons answered their ask I found out why Optimus want's to kill all of a sudden so~ keep them coming guys~